Glass Cleaner Concentrate, 500 ml
Kärcher glass cleaner concentrate is the perfect solution for perfectly streak-free windows and is ideal for use with the Kärcher window vac system.
|Packaging size (ml)||500|
- Streak-free cleaning
- Extremely gentle on materials
- Pleasant, fresh aroma
- Good wetting properties
- Can also be used manually
Warnings and safety recommendations according to EC Directives
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation
- P102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P264 Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337 + P313 If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- Lattice windows
- Glass tables
- Glass shower screens
The Kärcher window vac is the stress-free way to tackle the cleaning of your windows and with Kärcher glass cleaner liquid you’ll get perfect results every time.
It’s a simple yet ingenious three-step system. First you spray the window, glass or mirror from the spray bottle. Next, clean the glass by rubbing with the microfibre cloth – handily mounted on top of the bottle. Finally, use the window vac to suck up the dirty water, leaving an instantly dry, streak-free finish and leaving far less mess than a traditional squeegee.
The Kärcher glass cleaner concentrate couldn’t be simpler to measure out when used in conjunction with the window vac’s spray bottle. One and a half capfuls are enough; fill the rest of the bottle with clean water and you have the perfect mix.
Kärcher glass cleaner liquid can also be used manually with cloths, sponges or rubber squeegees. It’s formulated to provide the perfect streak-free finish, has a pleasant aroma and is gentle on delicate surfaces, meaning you can use it safely on mirrors and coated or stain resistant glass. It’s the easy way to a perfect finish and removes even stubborn dirt and stains like oils, greases and emissions.