HDS 5/10 C EASY!
The HDS 5/10 C EASY! hot water high-pressure cleaner with 10amp single-phase motor is the entry-level model in the HDS Compact class.
Highly economical and user-friendly: The HDS 5/10 C EASY! hot water high-pressure cleaner is our entry-level model in the hot water Compact class. The machine is equipped with an eco!efficiency mode and a 10amp 2.2kW single-phase motor which makes it extremely economical and efficient and is therefore kind both on the environment and on your wallet. The HDS 5/10 C EASY! also offers many other impressive features and benefits: Central single-button operation as part of the easy operating system and convenient handling due to the extra large wheels and steering roller. The hard-wearing chassis can withstand even heavy-duty use and is fitted with integrated tanks for cleaning agents and fuel. The machine also features an in-built accessory compartment for tools and nozzles, as well as hose and power cord storage. While the EASY!Force high-pressure gun makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force to zero, the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners enable handling that is five times faster than with conventional screw connections, without losing any robustness or longevity.
Features and benefits
Economicaleco!efficiency mode - economical and environmentally friendly, even during longer periods of use. Reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by 20%. The stainless steel heating coil offers lasting protection against corrosion and prevents the formation of black water.
Ease of useIntuitive operation with one-switch control. Intuitive operation with large single-button selector switch.
StorageLockable accessory compartment for nozzles, tools, etc. Storage hooks for power cord and high-pressure hose. Integrated lance holder for easy transport.
- The soft damping system (SDS) compensates for vibrations and pressure surges in the high-pressure system.
- "Jogger" design with large wheels and castors.
- Large integrated handles in the chassis.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Type of current (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 240 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||500|
|Operating pressure (bar/MPa)||95 / 9.5|
|Temperature (feed 12 °C) (°C)||max. 80|
|Power rating (kW)||2.2|
|Fuel oil consumption, full load (kg/h)||3.2|
|Power cord (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||15|
|Number of users||1|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||96.2|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||105|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1060 x 650 x 920|
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 10 m, ID 6, 250 bar
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- SDS system
- Pressure cut-off
- Integrated fuel and cleaning agent tank
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machinery cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning outdoor areas
- Service station cleaning
- Façade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sport facilities
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning production systems
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.