HDS 10/20-4M EASY!
HDS 10/20-4 M EASY!Force – the powerful three-phase hot water high-pressure cleaner in the Kärcher Middle class. With 4-pole, water-cooled electric motor, two cleaning agent tanks and service electronics.
Uncompromising in every respect: maximum pressure, maximum flow rate. The HDS 10/20-4 M EASY!Force hot water high-pressure cleaner is the most powerful machine in the Kärcher Middle class. The innovative eco!efficiency mode, precise cleaning agent dosing unit and optimised burner engineering reduce the impact both on the environment and on your wallet to a minimum, while the patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo blower and outstanding pump efficiency ensure top cleaning results. Ease of operation is also ensured by an intuitive control panel, LED displays and a sophisticated mobility concept, all of which simplify operation and transport of the machine. Servicing and maintenance work is easy, as all of the relevant components are easily accessible and operating data can be retrieved at any time.er-tyred wheels, ergonomic handles, lifting points for handling with a forklift, lashing rings and a recessed tread for tilting the machine to guarantee maximum manoeuvrability. 5. Reliability Guaranteed by flue gas monitoring, a corrosion-proof, flexurally stiff, robust chassis, machine protector system, three-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons, heat resistant flue outlet, and much more. 6. Service friendliness Easy access to all components that require servicing and a service switch to call up operating data at any time for troubleshooting.
Features and benefits
EconomicalIn the Eco mode, the unit operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) with full water flow. Burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by up to 20% compared to full-load operation. The stainless steel heating coil offers lasting protection against corrosion and prevents the formation of black water.
Maximum efficiencyHighly efficient, tried-and-tested burner technology. 4-pole electric motor with three-piston axial pump.
Operational reliabilityThe large, integrated fine-mesh water filter reliably protects the high-pressure pump against the ingress of dirt particles. An integrated exhaust gas thermostat switches off the drive motor if the exhaust gas temperature exceeds 300°C. The soft damping system (SDS) compensates for vibrations and pressure surges in the high-pressure system.
- Safe and ample storage for protective gear, accessories and cleaning agents.
- Storage hooks for power cord and high-pressure hose.
- "Jogger" design with large rubber-tyred wheels and swivel castors.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Type of current (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 420 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||500 - 1000|
|Operating pressure (bar/MPa)||30 / 200 / 3 / 20|
|Max. temperature (feed 12°C) (°C)||80 - 155|
|Power rating (kW)||7.8|
|Fuel oil consumption, full load (kg/h)||6.4|
|Power cord (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||25|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1330 x 750 x 1060|
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 20 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Cleaning agent, scale inhibitor and fuel tanks can be filled from outside
- Control panel with LED display
- Pressure cut-off
- Electronic service control with LED display
- Two detergent tanks
- Dry-running protection
- Stainless steel heating coil
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machinery cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Service station cleaning
- Façade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning production systems
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning of sport facilities