HDS 7/12-4 M EASY!
The HDS 7/12-4 M EASY!Force from Kärcher with electric motor, two cleaning agent tanks and service electronics is the ideal entry-level machine in the Middle class of hot water high-pressure cleaners.
Efficient, economical, user-friendly: the HDS 7/10-4 M EASY!Force from Kärcher is a single-phase, heated, entry-level high-pressure cleaner in the Middle class. The hot water high-pressure cleaner is fitted with a 4-pole electric motor and offers not only extensive equipment but an ideal balance between outstanding cleaning results and maximum environmental protection. This is ensured on the one hand by the patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo blower and increased pump efficiency, and on the other by the unique eco!efficiency mode, precise cleaning agent dosing unit and optimised burner engineering. The machine also offers maximum user-friendliness for you as the operator: the intuitive control panel, LED displays and sophisticated mobility concept simplify operation, handling and transport of the machine. And you will not have to make any compromises when it comes to servicing and maintenance, as all of the components required for maintenance are easily accessible, and operating data can be retrieved at any time using the service switch.
Features and benefits
EconomicalIn the Eco mode, the unit operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) with full water flow. Burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by up to 20% compared to full-load operation. The stainless steel heating coil offers lasting protection against corrosion and prevents the formation of black water.
Maximum efficiencyHighly efficient, tried-and-tested burner technology. 4-pole, slow-running electric motor guarantees a long working time.
Operational reliabilityThe large, integrated fine-mesh water filter reliably protects the high-pressure pump against the ingress of dirt particles. An integrated exhaust gas thermostat switches off the drive motor if the exhaust gas temperature exceeds 300°C. The soft damping system (SDS) compensates for vibrations and pressure surges in the high-pressure system.
- Safe and ample storage for protective gear, accessories and cleaning agents.
- Storage hooks for power cord and high-pressure hose.
- "Jogger" design with large rubber-tyred wheels and swivel castors.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Type of current (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 240 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||350 - 700|
|Operating pressure (bar/MPa)||30 / 120 / 3 / 12|
|Max. temperature (feed 12°C) (°C)||80 - 155|
|Power rating (kW)||3.4|
|Fuel oil consumption, full load (kg/h)||4.6|
|Power cord (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||25|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1330 x 750 x 1060|
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 20 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Cleaning agent, scale inhibitor and fuel tanks can be filled from outside
- Control panel with LED display
- Pressure cut-off
- Electronic service control with LED display
- Two detergent tanks
- Dry-running protection
- Stainless steel heating coil
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machinery cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Service station cleaning
- Façade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning production systems
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning of sport facilities