Scrubber Dryer BR 30/4 C
The BR 30/4 C scrubber dryer is light and compact – weighing only 11.5 kg, this highly innovative and powerful vacuum is ideal for cleaning hard surfaces from 20 to 200 m² as the perfect alternative to manual cleaning.
This machine is as easy to manoeuvre as a vacuum brush. It exerts ten times more contact pressure than mopping by hand with far better cleaning performance. And this, at a roller speed of about 1,500 revolutions. The machine maintains suction while vacuuming forwards and backwards. The squeegees can also be raised for stubborn dirt. This ensures a longer contact time for the cleaning fleet. Floors are immediately dry and non-slip after cleaning. Ideal for cleaning of smaller shops, restaurants, petrol stations, supermarkets, sanitary areas, hotels and snack areas or as a supplement to an existing scrubber dryer.
Features and benefits
High-speed roller brush
- Ten times higher contact pressure than manual cleaning.
- The roller brush also cleans structured surfaces and crevices.
- The roller initiates an automatic forwards motion, meaning that the machine does not need to be pushed.
- The soft suction lips remove moisture – backwards and forwards.
- The floor is immediately dry.
- For intensive cleaning, the suction can also be deactivated using the foot pedal.
Vacuum off facility
- The suction can be deactivated using the foot pedal.
- For a thorough cleaning, the cleaning fleet can be spread out first, and then suctioned off separately.
Tanks are removable
- The handy fresh water tank can be removed separately and can also be filled in small sinks.
- The wastewater tank can be removed separately and can be emptied into the sink, for example.
- Tanks can be removed separately or together. Including handle for easy transport.
|Type of current (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Brush working width (mm)||300|
|Vacuum working width (mm)||300|
|Rated input power (W)||820|
|Max. area performance (m²/h)||200|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||150|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||4 / 4|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||100|
|Brush speed (rpm)||1450|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||70.5|
|Drive type||Mains operation|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||12.3|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||15.1|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||390 x 335 x 1180|
- Roller brush
- Two-tank system
- Mains operation
- Transport wheels
- 2 squeegees, straight
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.