Polishing machine BDP 50/1500 C
The BDP 50/1500 C ultra-high speed machine polishes shiny floors 30% faster than conventional high-speed machines.
The BDP 50/1500 C has impressively compact dimensions and is very easy to manoeuvre thanks to its central auxiliary impeller. With a rotational speed of 1500 rpm, the device delivers brilliant polishing results. Simple control elements guarantee intuitive handling. The rotating guard prevents dust from swirling around. Dust is collected in a 1-litre, recyclable fabric filter bag by the passive suction system. The machine does not drift off course and enables travel in a straight line on a consistent basis, meaning maximum productivity. The adjustable handle guarantees a comfortable working height and can be folded to save on storage space. The trigger prevents the machine from being started up unintentionally – the device stops as soon as the handle is released. The floating pad driver plate automatically adjusts itself to the surface below. It is spring-loaded and guarantees optimum contact pressure. The optional spray-cleaning attachment kit ensures that cleaning agents are only sprayed where they are needed.
Features and benefits
Integrated vacuuming system
- The guard ensures that polishing dust stays under the machine. The dust is collected in the dust container by passive vacuuming to reduce dust impact while polishing.
- Any dust collected is easy to empty – the filter bag is reusable.
Automatic contact pressure
- The pad drive board is spring-mounted. The contact pressure is automatically regulated for consistent polishing results.
- The pad maintains optimal surface contact and follows any floor unevenness.
High polishing speed
- 1,500 rpm for perfect polishing results.
Integrated wheel mechanism
- good directional stability; does not break away to the right or left; easy to handle
- The compact BDP 50/1500 C is extremely manoeuvrable.
Motor with belt drive
- Whisper quiet.
- Long/uninterrupted work intervals –
Pad driver plate with centre lock
- Secure and centred pad fixing.
- For cleaning right up to edges – also forwards.
|Drive type||Mains operation|
|Brush speed (Revolutions per minute)||1500|
|Brush contact pressure (Grams per square centimetre)||4|
|Sound pressure level (Decibel)||56 - 61|
|Type of current (Volt/Hertz)||230 / 50|
|Weight (with accessories) (Kilogram)||35.4|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (Millimetre)||1215 x 580 x 1115|
- Driver plate
- Dust suction
- Mains operation
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.