BP 3 Pressure Pump
Kärcher's pump range can be used to supply water to both the home and garden via an external water source such as a water tank or water bladder.
- Water the garden with a hose.
- Supply water to a water feature in the garden.
- Supply water to your toilet & laundry with a pressure pump.
Whether watering, supplying washing machines or bathrooms – the Kärcher BP 3 Pressure Pump quality pump is ideal for using alternative water sources as processed water (e.g. rainwater from cisterns). The automatic start/stop function, means that the pump can even be switched on and off automatically if needed. Maximum protection included: the pump is automatically switched off thanks to its dry-running protection and the fault display is illuminated. The powerful pump is maintenance free and impresses with its constant pressure for optimal garden watering. An integrated foot switch, 2 outputs for the simultaneous operation of two connection devices and sound-absorbing rubber feet are additional comfort features. The standard pre-filter and the integrated check valve ensure a reliable operation. The high-quality materials guarantee a long service life. An extended 5 year warranty is also available.
Features and benefits
Easy to use in the home and gardenReliable supply to the home and constant pressure for garden watering.
Safe and durableWith pre-filter, non-return valve and dry-run protection as standard.
Automatic start/stopPumps start and stop automatically as required.
- The quality pump effortlessly draws water from a depth of 8 m, for example from a cistern.
Display for error control
- A suction or pressure-related fault is indicated.
Two water outlets
- Multiple uses, such as watering the lawn with a sprinkler and simultaneously watering the garden with a hose.
Flexible T connection adaptor
- Flexible installation – for optimal alignment of connected hoses.
Comfortable foot switch
- Easy to switch on and off – gentle on the back.
- Easy to handle and transport.
|Max. motor rating (Watt)||800|
|Max. flow rate (Litres per hour)||< 3300|
|Delivery head/pressure, max. (Metre/Bar)||40 / 4|
|Suction lift (Metre)||8|
|Delivery temperature (Celsius)||Maximum 35|
|Power cord (Metre)||1.85|
|Voltage (Volt)||230 - 240|
|Weight without accessories (Kilogram)||10.19|
|Weight incl. packaging (Kilogram)||11.926|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (Millimetre)||230 x 540 x 373|
- For watering gardens from water butts, cisterns or wells, e.g. with sprinklers.
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.