HD 5/11 C EASY!
Practical, mobile, versatile: the HD 5/11 C EASY! cold water high-pressure cleaner for vertical and horizontal operation. With accessory storage, brass cylinder head and automatic pressure relief.
The compact, lightweight and versatile HD 5/11 C EASY! cold water high-pressure cleaner offers outstanding mobility and is suitable for both vertical and horizontal operation. The machine is fitted with sophisticated accessory storage, and the brass cylinder head and automatic pressure relief ensure a long service life. Also included in the equipment package are the newly developed EASY!Force high-pressure gun and the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners. While the EASY!Force high-pressure gun makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force to zero, the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners make handling five times faster than with conventional screw connections, without losing any robustness or longevity. Effortless operation and time-saving set-up and dismantling therefore feature as standard and are representative of the successful overall concept of the machine.
Features and benefits
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- The integrated carrying handle on the front of the machine enableseasy loading and convenient transport.
- Push handle can be retracted at the push of a button.
- Compact package.
- Vertical and horizontal operation possible.
- The wheels are not on in horizontal operation. In this way,the machine offers maximum stability.
- Separate parking and transport position for the spray unit.
- The automatic pressure relief protects the components and extends the service life.
- High-quality brass cylinder head.
- Large, easily accessible water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in water.
- Practical nozzle compartments for triple nozzle and rotary nozzle.
- Rubber band for attaching the HP hose.
|Type of current (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 240 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||500|
|Operating pressure (bar/MPa)||110 / 11|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||171 / 17.1|
|Power rating (kW)||2.1|
|Power cord (m)||5|
|number of simultaneous users||1|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||24.4|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||26.8|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||380 x 360 x 930|
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force
- High-pressure hose, 10 m, ID 6, 250 bar
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Triple nozzle (0°/25°/40°), Manual
- Pressure cut-off
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.