HDS 6/14 C EASY!
Single-phase HDS 6/14 C hot water high-pressure cleaner with eco!efficiency mode, EASY!Force trigger gun and Servo Control, the infinitely variable pressure and water flow regulation function from Kärcher.
Powerful hot water high-pressure cleaner in the HDS Compact class from Kärcher: with the unique eco!efficiency mode, the HDS 6/14 C combines economical, eco-friendly cleaning with outstanding convenience for the operator. While the EASY!Force high-pressure gun makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force to zero, the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners enable handling that is five times faster than with conventional screw connections, without losing any robustness or longevity. Servo Control provides variable pressure and water flow adjustment directly on the trigger gun. The machine also offers intuitive single-button operation. Large wheels and a steering roller ensure effortless mobility, while the robust chassis with integrated tanks for fuel and cleaning agents can also easily withstand more heavy-duty use. Practical storage compartments for accessories, nozzles, etc. complete the sophisticated concept of this single-phase machine.
Features and benefits
Economicaleco!efficiency mode - economical and environmentally friendly, even during longer periods of use. Reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by 20%. The stainless steel heating coil offers lasting protection against corrosion and prevents the formation of black water.
Ease of useIntuitive operation with one-switch control. Intuitive operation with large single-button selector switch. System care bottle can be changed conveniently from the outside.
StorageLockable accessory compartment for nozzles, tools, etc. Storage hooks for power cord and high-pressure hose. Integrated lance holder for easy transport.
- The soft damping system (SDS) compensates for vibrations and pressure surges in the high-pressure system.
- "Jogger" design with large wheels and castors.
- Large integrated handles in the chassis.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Type of current (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 240 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||240 - 560|
|Operating pressure (bar/MPa)||30 / 140 / 3 / 14|
|Max. temperature (feed 12°C) (°C)||max. 80|
|Power rating (kW)||3.6|
|Fuel oil consumption, full load (kg/h)||3.5|
|Power cord (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||15|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1060 x 650 x 920|
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Power nozzle
- SDS system
- Pressure cut-off
- Integrated fuel and cleaning agent tank
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machinery cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning outdoor areas
- Service station cleaning
- Façade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sport facilities
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning production systems