Scrubber drier B 150 R Bp Pack + Dose + SB + 240 Ah Wet + Rins + R85
The standard equipment for our B 150 R Bp ride-on scrubber dryer includes a roller brush head with an 85 cm working width, a side brush and a robust aluminium squeegee.
The excellently equipped B 150 R Bp ride-on scrubber dryer with a long-lasting 240 Ah battery, an integrated battery charger and daytime running light performs impressively during deep and maintenance cleaning with an area performance of 5100 m² per hour. Optimal cleaning results are ensured by the 85 cm-wide die-cast aluminium roller brush head with a pre-sweeping function, dual side brushes which also collect waste from outside the working width, our Dose cleaning agent dosing system that conserves resources and the powerful, robust aluminium squeegee. In addition, the auto-fill function and automatic tank rinsing enable the 150 l fresh and waste water tanks to be quickly filled or cleaned. The large, colour display, which can be set to 30 languages, and the patented KIK key system makes operation as easy as it is safe. The ability to assign different users different access rights to the programs is effective in preventing operator errors.
Features and benefits
Robust squeegee made from die-cast aluminium
- With tear-resistant, long-lasting Linatex® suction lips for excellent vacuuming results.
- Fast and simple replacement of the suction lips.
- Swerves upon wall contact, thus avoiding damage.
Roller brush head with integrated sweeping unit
- Made from die-cast aluminium with large bumper wheels.
- Saves time with integrated pre-sweeping of coarse dirt.
- Very smooth running and quiet operation for application in noise-sensitive areas.
Innovative KIK system
- Greater protection from incorrect operation.
- Lower service costs.
- Optimum matching to the individual cleaning tasks without overwhelming the user.
With a system for the "Dose" cleaning agent dosing unit
- Saves on cleaning agent.
- Precise and uniform dosing (can be set from 0 to 3%).
- Cleaning agent can be changed without emptying the fresh water tank.
Patented tank rinsing system
- Easy cleaning of the waste water tank.
- Water savings of up to 70% in comparison with cleaning using a standard water hose.
- Improved hygiene.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40% longer runtime per battery charge.
- Even quieter and thereby ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels, etc.).
Large, colour display
- Clearly arranged display of the current programme.
- Quick and easy changes to settings possible.
|Working width of brushes (mm)||850|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||1180|
|Tank of fresh/dirty water (l)||150 / 150|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||5100|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||3600|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||180 - 1300|
|Battery (V/Ah)||36 / 240|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 5|
|Rated input power (W)||up to 2600|
|Traction motor (W)||600|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||67|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||611|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1790 x 1070 x 1420|
- Roller brush
- Auto Fill
- Patented tank rinsing system
- Powerful traction drive
- Built-in charger
- Battery and charger included
- Automatic water stop
- Sweeping function
- Squeegee, curved
- Side brush
- standard daytime driving light
- Type of suction lips, Linatex®
- robust front bumper
- dosing canister for cleaning agent with closed loop system
- Kärcher colour and operating concept
- Kärcher Intelligent Key System (KIK) with over 30 user languages and individual user rights
- extremely quiet roller brush head for noise-sensitive areas
- Home Base fastening possibilities for mop or similar
- electrical and mechanical float switch
- Easy Operation selector switch
- Suitable for use in production halls, warehouses, logistics buildings and heavy industry facilities