Supplier management at Kärcher
For Kärcher and all connected companies, suppliers are an important factor for success. The seamless integration into our value creation chain ensures efficient cooperation and mutual benefit for Kärcher and its suppliers. Below we present our framework conditions, systems and quality assurance requirements, as well as the fundamentals of procurement.
The most important Kärcher procurement principles are:
- We aim for a long-term partnership with our suppliers.
- We appreciate punctuality, reliability, trust, quality and stability.
- Clear and open communication in an objective, target-oriented form is the elementary basis for successful cooperation.
- We expect flexibility from our suppliers (in particular with regard to delivery deadlines, order quantities, changes and risks) in order to be able to react consistently to market changes. We likewise offer the same to our suppliers in return.
- We work closely with our suppliers and invest in partners with a high degree of future viability.
- We aim to achieve long-term cost effects for the benefit of everyone involved in value creation.
Here, Kärcher suppliers can find information on the systems relevant to them. New suppliers can access the registration page via this link.
Terms and conditions of purchasing and delivery
In this area, documents are deposited on the bases of the cooperation between Kärcher and the supplier (code of conduct), the terms and conditions of purchasing and the data protection declaration for suppliers.
This area contains information on the requirements of product conformity, strict compliance with which on the part of our suppliers is obligatory. This also includes regulations relating to the content of the delivered products (e.g. RoHS, REACH).