Supplier management at Kärcher
For Kärcher and all connected companies, suppliers are an important factor for success. The seamless integration into our value creation chain ensures efficient cooperation and mutual benefit for Kärcher and its suppliers. Below we present our framework conditions, systems and quality assurance requirements, as well as the fundamentals of procurement.
How we understand collaboration with our suppliers:
- We aim for a long-term partnership with our suppliers.
- We appreciate, reliability, trust, quality and steadiness.
- Clear and open communication in an objective and target-oriented form is the elementary basis for a successful cooperation.
- We expect flexibility from our suppliers (particularly regarding delivery deadlines, order quantities, changes and risks) in order to react on market situations.
- We work closely with our suppliers and invest in sustainable partnerships.
- We aim to achieve long-term cost effects for the whole value chain.
Here, Kärcher suppliers can find information on the systems relevant to them. New suppliers can access the registration page via this link.
Terms and conditions of purchasing and delivery
This area contains the terms and conditions of purchase within Kärcher Group.
Compliance & CSR
This area contains information on the requirements regarding product conformity (e.g. RoHS, REACH) and Corporate Social Responsibility, which are obligatory for our suppliers.