Scrubber drier BR 30/4 C + MF
The BR 30/4 C scrubber drier is light and compact – weighing only 11.5 kg, this highly innovative and powerful vacuum is ideal for cleaning hard surfaces from 20 to 200 m² as the perfect alternative to manual cleaning. Floors are immediately dry and non-slip after cleaning. Ideal for cleaning of smaller shops, restaurants, petrol stations, supermarkets, sanitary areas, hotels and snack areas or as a supplement to an existing scrubber drier.
This machine is as easy to manoeuvre as a vacuum brush. It exerts ten times more contact pressure than mopping by hand with far better cleaning performance. And this, at a roller speed of about 1,500 revolutions. The machine maintains suction while vacuuming forwards and backwards. The squeegees can also be raised for stubborn dirt. This ensures a longer contact time for the cleaning fleet.
Features and benefits
High-speed roller brush
- Ten times higher contact pressure than manual cleaning.
- The roller brush also cleans structured surfaces and crevices.
- Roller assists forward movement for easy cleaning.
- The soft suction lips remove moisture – backwards and forwards.
- Floors dry very quickly.
- For intensive cleaning, the suction can be switched off via the foot pedal.
Suction can be switched off
- Suction can be switched off via the foot pedal
- Cleaning fleet can be applied and then suctioned for deeper cleaning.
Tanks are removable
- The handy fresh water tank can be removed and filled in small sinks.
- The dirty water tank can be removed separately and, for example, be emptied in the sink.
- Tanks can be removed separately or together. Includes handle for easy transport.
|Supply voltage (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Working width of brushes (mm)||300|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||300|
|Tank of fresh/dirty water (l)||4 / 4|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||200|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||150|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||1450|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||100|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||max. 72|
|Water consumption (l/min)||1|
|Drive type||Mains operation|
|Drive||Advance by brush rotation|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||390 x 335 x 1180|
- Roller brush
- 2-tank system
- Mains operation
- Transport wheels
- 2 squeegees, straight