Hot Water Pressure Washer HDS Compact Class
Compact hot water pressure washer with 2.3 gpm, eco!efficiency mode, easy 1-button operation, integrated tanks, built-in hose/cable storage, accessory compartment, large wheels and steering roller.
Entry level model in the hot water compact class. Unique eco!efficiency mode guarantees environmentally friendly and economical operation. User-friendly handling through central one-button operation. Excellent mobility thanks to large wheels and steering roller. Resistant chassis with integrated tanks for cleaning agent and fuel. Integrated hose and power cable storage, as well as accessory compartment for tools and nozzles.
Features and benefits
Economicaleco!efficiency mode - economical and environmentally friendly, even during longer periods of use. Reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by 20%. Accurate cleaning agent dosing unit with clear rinse function.
Ease of useIntuitive operation with single-button selector switch.
StorageLockable accessory compartment for nozzles, tools, etc. Storage hooks for power cord and high-pressure hose. Integrated lance holder for easy transport.
- "Jogger" design with large wheels and castors.
- Large integrated handles in the chassis.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Power supply (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 110 - 120 / 60|
|Flow rate (GPM)||max. 2.3|
|Operating pressure (PSI)||max. 1100|
|Connected load (HP)||2.8|
|Operating temp. max (°F)||max. 175|
|Ship Weight (with accessories) (lbs)||270|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (in)||42 x 26 x 36|
- Low fuel cut-out
- Exhaust gas temperature limiter
- Three piston axial pump, with stainless steel pistons
- Triple nozzle
- Triple nozzle (0°/25°/40°), Manual
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- Pressure switch control
- Integral fuel and detergent tank
- SDS system
- Vehicle cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Façade cleaning
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.
HDS 2.3/12 C Ed
HDS 3.0/20 C Ea