Community Guidelines for Kärcher Social Media Channels
Dear Kärcher fans,
We look forward to your visit and posts on our social media channels. In the interest of all our users, we reserve the right to delete posts that violate our netiquette. In the case of massive or multiple violations, the corresponding account can be blocked or reported.
Acceptable Posts & Comments
- Contributions that are considered constructive
- Discussions that stimulate and remain factual
- Users who treat each other with respect and fairness – even if they have different opinions
Unacceptable Posts & Comments
- Posts that are sexual, abusive, inflammatory, threatening, or discriminatory
- Spam, advertisements or bot posts
- Posts that violate applicable laws or the privacy of other users
- Incitement to violence against any person, company or institution
- Posts that have a commercial background or other unsolicited advertising messages
- Posts that are irrelevant and misleading
- Content that is not published in English
The comments on our posts solely reflect the opinions of individual readers. Liability for the content of the comments or conclusions that may result from the comments is excluded. Kärcher North America assumes no liability for the correctness and completeness of the content or for external links.
By posting a contribution to Kärcher's social media pages, you agree that we may contact you to quote your contribution in our online or print advertising. Of course, we will obtain your expressed consent in advance. Your full surname and address will not be published under any circumstances.