Pressure washer HD 10/25-4 SX Plus EASY!
The HD 10/25-4 SX Plus cold water high-pressure cleaner in an upright construction style impresses with EASY!Force high-pressure gun, pressure switch control and Servo Control.
The HD 10/25-4 SX Plus cold water high-pressure cleaner with three-phase drive offers a high level of convenience and the impressive power of 250 bar with a maximum flow volume of 1,000 l/h. Due to the upright construction style, the machine requires less space than conventional machines and is easier to manoeuvre, particularly around obstacles. This is also helped by the large, rubber-tyred wheels, which make the machine easy to transport, even on rough terrain. Accessories that are not being used can be stored in the separate nozzle compartment so that they do not get lost. New innovations guarantee effortless operation and time-saving set-up and dismantling: While the EASY!Force high-pressure gun makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force to zero, the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners make handling five times faster than with conventional screwconnections, without losing any robustness or longevity. The machine has been designed for daily use in harsh conditions. The cleaning agent-resistant brass cylinder head and stainless steel pistons with ceramic sleeves ensure a long service life.
Features and benefits
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun. EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
Proven Kärcher quality4-pole water-cooled electric motor. Robust brass cylinder head and ceramic pistons. Reinforced, unbreakable plastic chassis.
Hose storageSupported on both sides; for 20 m high-pressure hose. Hose guide passes under the unit; high stability. For fast, convenient fitting and removal.
For increased safety
- Integrated electronics for unit monitoring.
- Automatic switch-off in case of undervoltage or overvoltage.
- Switches off in case of leaks or phase failure.
- Large rubber tyres for negotiating uneven surfaces, stairs and landings.
- Proven sack trolley principle for easy, ergonomic transport.
|Type of current (Phases/Volt/Hertz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (Litres per hour)||500 - 1000|
|Feed temperature (Celsius)||60|
|Operating pressure (Bar/Megapascal)||30 - 250 / 3 - 25|
|Max. pressure (Bar/Megapascal)||275 / 27.5|
|Power rating (Kilowatt)||9.2|
|Weight (with accessories) (Kilogram)||73.8|
|Weight incl. packaging (Kilogram)||79.322|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (Millimetre)||560 x 500 x 1090|
- Trigger gun: EASY!Force Advanced
- Trigger gun with Softgrip insert
- High-pressure hose: 20 Metre
- Spray lance: 1050 Millimetre
- Power nozzle
- Dirt blaster
- Integral high-pressure hose reel
- 4-pole three-phase motor with air and water cooling
- Three-piston axial pump: with ceramic piston
- Pressure cut-off
- Integrated fine mesh water filter
- Electronic motor protection system with LED display
- Oil sight glass
- Servo Control
- Brass water inlet fitting
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.