HDS 801 B EASY!
Mobile hot water high-pressure cleaner with combustion motor for the universal use where no power supply is available.
Engine and pump are installed on anti-vibration mounts in a sturdy, easily transported tubular steel frame for reliable protection against damage. Frame is powder coated to protect it against corrosion and has accessory holders to accommodate the standard accessories. Two large diametered air tyred wheels and a castor with a brake ensure convenient mobility and easy transportation. Durable, fully enclosed three-piston axial pump with swashplate drive ensures outstanding efficiency and an extra long wear life. Safety features like the oil defiency protection, safety valves, water defiency protection and the fuel defiency protection ensure the constant availability of the unit during the tough daily use. The integrated fuel tank can be filled easily and enables long operating times. Detergents can be added to the high-pressure stream with an infinitely variable valve.
Features and benefits
- Efficient four-stroke petrol or diesel engine with reversing starter.
- The right engine for the right job.
- Suitable for stand-alone use, independent of electrical supply.
For the toughest jobs
- Sturdy tubular steel frame protects all components.
- Crane attachment point for use in the hire business, construction, agriculture and forestry.
|Flow rate (l/h)||600|
|Operating pressure (bar/MPa)||140 / 14|
|Max. temperature (feed 12°C) (°C)||max. 80|
|Fuel oil consumption, full load (kg/h)||4.1|
|Fuel tank (l)||21|
|Engine type||GX 160 K1/Petrol|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1168 x 862 x 767|
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Triple nozzle (0°/25°/40°), Manual
- Cage frame
- Sturdy tubular steel frame for handling with crane