Ash and dry vacuum cleaner AD 4 Premium
Easily disposes of ashes without you coming into contact with any dirt: the long-lasting, powerful AD 4 Premium ash and dry vacuum cleaner with 17-l metal container and filter cleaning.
The AD 4 Premium ash and dry vacuum cleaner with a 600-watt turbine and exhaust air filter ensures impressive high, long-lasting suction power. Its integrated filter cleaning system cleans the clogged filter at the touch of a button, so that the suction power is immediately increased again. Quick and convenient emptying of the waste container without contact with dirt is ensured by a 1-part filter system (with robust flat pleated filter and metal coarse dirt filter) and a practical handle on the container. Furthermore, high-grade flame-resistant materials ensure maximum safety in vacuuming up ash. And thanks to the bevelled hand tube, all ash residue is comfortably vacuumed up – even in corners and difficult-to-reach places in the chimney. Together with the floor nozzle for hard surface cleaning and the high-quality chrome-plated suction tubes, both included in the scope of supply, the AD 4 Premium can be used anywhere as a fully-fledged dry vacuum cleaner. Other practical features: storage of the cable and accessories and the practical way the suction hose or suction tubes with floor nozzles can be propped against the machine during work intermissions.
Features and benefits
Kärcher ReBoost filter cleaningIntegrated filter cleaning at the push of a button. For high and long-lasting suction power. Suitable for vacuuming large quantities of dirt.
1-component filter systemConsisting of flat pleated, metal and coarse dirt filter. Additional separate exhaust filter (only AD 4 Premium). Maximum comfort thanks to simple filter removal and container cleaning without contact with dirt.
Flame-resistant material, metal container, jacketed metal hose and handle with electrostatic protectionFor maximum safety while vacuuming ash - even when used incorrectly.
Special accessories for use as a dry vacuum cleaner
- Also suitable for vacuuming hard floors.
- Can be used in different applications.
Angled handheld tube
- For thorough cleaning of all corners and constricted places in the chimney.
1.7 m suction hose made of jacketed metal
- For safe working.
- High degree of pliability and flexibility.
"Pull & Push" locking system
- The container can be quickly and easily opened, closed and emptied.
Practical handles on the container
- For convenient emptying of the container.
- No contact with dirt.
Practical accessory storage on the device + parking position
- Place-saving, safe and convenient storage of the accessories provided and the power cable.
- Ideal for propping the suction tubes with floor nozzle and the suction hose during work interruptions.
- Flexible operation.
- High freedom of movement.
|Rated input power / Amps (W)||600|
|Container capacity (l)||17|
|Power cable (m)||4|
|Standard accessory ID (mm)||35|
|Supply voltage (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Rated input power (W)||600|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||5,3|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||9|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||365 x 330 x 565|
- Suction hose, 1.7 m, metal, coated
- Suction tubes, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m, 35 mm, Chrome-plated
- Dry vacuum nozzle, flame-resistant
- Flat pleated filter, 1 piece(s), Polyester, flame-resistant
- Sturdy bumper
- Comfortable handle on container
- Cable hook
- Leaning position for suction hose
- Accessory storage on the device
- Chimney cleaning
- Grill cleaning
- Removal of cold ash
- Removal of coarse dirt (e.g. in a workshop, garage or cellar)
- Vacuuming up dry dirt