Wet and dry vacuum cleaner WD 3 P V-17/4/20
Perfect for the hobby workshop: The WD 3 P V-17/4/20 impresses with 17 l plastic container, 4 m cable, 2 m suction hose, single-piece cartridge filter and power outlet for working with power tools.
The WD 3 P V-17/4/20 is powerful and energy-efficient with power consumption of only 1000 W. The machine as well as the suction hose and the Clips floor nozzle are perfectly matched – for the best cleaning results on dry, wet, fine or coarse dirt. The wet and dry vacuum cleaner impresses with its compact design and a robust 17 l plastic container, 4 m cable, 2 m suction hose and fleece filter bag. Thanks to the single-piece cartridge filter, it is possible to vacuum both wet and dry dirt without filter replacement. Via the integrated power outlet with automatic on/off switch, power tools such as saws or grinders can be connected and the arising dirt can be suctioned directly. The blower function is useful for cleaning areas that are difficult to access. The hose is stored by hanging it on the machine head, thus saving space. The cable can be stored on the cable hook, tubes and floor nozzles at the bumper. The "Pull & Push" locking system allows the simple opening and closing of the container. The handle of the vacuum cleaner can be removed and the accessory can be connected directly to the suction hose.
Features and benefits
Power outlet with automatic on/off switch for working with power toolsDirt that is a result of planing, sawing or grinding is suctioned away directly. The vacuum cleaner is switched on and off automatically via the power tool.
Single-part cartridge filterFor wet and dry vacuuming without additional filter replacement. Simple installation and removal of filter by turning without additional locking part.
Practical cord and accessories storageSpace-saving, secure and easily accessible accessories storage. The power cable can be safely stored using the integrated cable hooks.
Hose storage on the device head
- The suction hose can be stored in a space-saving manner by hanging it on the device head.
- Intuitive securing mechanisms for left- and right-handed users.
- For the safe storage of tool and small parts such as screws and nails.
Practical blower function
- Where vacuuming is not possible, the practical blower function can be used.
- Effortless dirt removal, e.g., from a gravel bed.
- Gentle cleaning for delicate surfaces or intricate objects.
Fleece filter bag
- Triple-layered, extremely tear-resistant fleece material.
- For longer lasting suction power and high dust retention capacity.
Intermediate parking of the handle on the device head
- Quickly park the handle on the device head when taking a break from work.
- Different nozzles can be directly attached to the suction hose.
- For easy vacuuming – even in confined spaces.
The device, suction hose and floor nozzle are optimally coordinated
- For the best cleaning results – whether dry, wet, fine or coarse dirt.
- For maximum vacuuming convenience and flexibility.
|Energy use (W)||1000|
|Rated input power integrated socket (W)||min. 100 - max. 2100|
|Container capacity (l)||17|
|Colour||Device head yellow Device bumper yellow Container yellow|
|Power cable (m)||4|
|Standard accessory ID (mm)||35|
|Supply voltage (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||4,9|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||7|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||349 x 328 x 492|
- Suction hose, 2 m, with curved handle, Plastic
- Removable handle
- Suction tubes, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m, 35 mm, Plastic
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, clips
- Crevice nozzle
- Adaptor for connecting power tools
- Fleece filter bag, 1 piece(s)
- Cartridge filter, one-piece
- Power outlet with automatic on/off switch
- Rotary switch (on/off)
- Blower function
- Intermediate parking position of the handle on the device head
- Hose storage on the device head
- Additional accessory storage on the device head
- Storage space for small parts
- Folding carrying handle
- Cable hook
- Parking position
- Accessory storage on the device
- Sturdy bumper
- Swivel castors, 4 piece(s)
- Working with power tools
- Outdoor areas, patios and gardens
- Interior car cleaning
- Low water volumes
- Entrance area
- Hobby room