Scrubber drier BR 40/10 C Ep Adv
The BR 40/10 C - the most economical machine in its class. The compact and powerful machine has a working width of 400 mm and a tank volume of 10 l. The Advance version has additional transport wheels and a brush contact pressure adjustment feature.
This compact scrubber dryer can be used flexibly. Quiet scrubbing and vacuuming are possible in both directions.It has a collapsible push handle and detachable tanks, which can be easily transported with a locked carrying handle. The brushes and suction lips are easily replaced within seconds without the need for any tools.
Features and benefits
Powerful and fast
- Two high-speed rotating roller brushes with high contact pressure.
- Two suction lip strips soak up the water – either forwards or backwards.
- The floor is dry immediately.
Low clearance height
- Reaches under furniture effortlessly.
- The push handle can be folded down in both directions.
- For very low objects, the tank can also be removed.
- The suction lips and brushes are easy to replace without tools.
- Water distribution bar can simply be removed and cleaned as necessary.
- All electrical components are quickly and easily accessible.
- For better operating comfort.
- With integrated control of water inflow and brush.
- Perfect for carrying and storing.
|Drive type||Mains operation|
|Working width of brushes (mm)||400|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||400|
|Tank of fresh/dirty water (l)||10 / 10|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||400|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||300|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||1100|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg)||100 - 200 / 20 - 30|
|Water consumption (l/min)||1|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||max. 75|
|Supply voltage (V/Hz)||220 - 240 / 50|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||35,5|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||520 x 470 x 1150|
- Roller brush
- 2-tank system
- Mains operation
- Variable contact pressure
- Transport wheels
- 2 squeegees, straight