Scrubber drier B 150 R Bp Pack 170Ah AGM+D90
The B 150 R Bp ride-on scrubber dryer with a 90 cm-wide disc brush head, die-cast aluminium squeegee, robust impact protection, 170 Ah battery and 150 l tanks.
Extremely well-equipped and particularly easy and safe to use, our B 150 R Bp ride-on scrubber dryer impresses with excellent cleaning results and an area performance of around 5400 m² per hour. Among other things, this is thanks to the 150 l tanks for waste water and fresh water – the latter of which can also be filled safely and quickly thanks to the integrated auto-fill function. Its 90 cm working width, the new, robust squeegee made of high-quality die-cast aluminium and the 170 Ah battery supplied means that the machine is optimally prepared for any application. It is particularly easy to operate thanks to the colour-coded controls and a large, colour display, which can be used to control all of the relevant settings in 30 languages. However, in order to rule out most operator errors, our patented KIK key system is also integrated into the machine and can be used to define individual access rights in advance. The machine also has robust, steel impact protection, large deflecting rollers and a daytime running light fitted as standard to protect the user and machine during tough cleaning applications.
Features and benefits
Robust squeegee made from die-cast aluminium
- With tear-resistant, long-lasting Linatex® suction lips for excellent vacuuming results.
- Fast and simple replacement of the suction lips.
- Swerves upon wall contact, thus avoiding damage.
Brush head with disc engineering
- Disc brushes and pad drive boards are easy to change.
- Disc brushes available in different levels of hardness: soft, medium and hard.
- Disc cleaning models, especially for use on smooth surfaces.
Innovative KIK system
- Greater protection from incorrect operation.
- Lower service costs.
- Optimum matching to the individual cleaning tasks without overwhelming the user.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40% longer runtime per battery charge.
- Even quieter and thereby ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels, etc.).
- No separate battery charger necessary.
- Convenient and easy handling.
- Can be used with various battery types.
Large, colour display
- Clearly arranged display of the current programme.
- Quick and easy changes to settings possible.
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Easier use and shorter learning curve.
|Working width of brushes (mm)||900|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||1180|
|Tank of fresh/dirty water (l)||150 / 150|
|Battery (V/Ah)||36 / 170|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 3,5|
|Power supply for battery charger (V/Hz)||100 - 240 / 50|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||180|
|Brush contact pressure (kg)||94|
|Water consumption (l/min)||9,7|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||67|
|Total permissible weight (kg)||957|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1700 x 1070 x 1420|
- Disc brush
- Auto Fill
- Powerful traction drive
- Built-in charger
- Battery and charger included
- Automatic water stop
- Squeegee, curved
- standard daytime driving light
- Type of suction lips: Linatex®
- robust front bumper
- Kärcher colour and operating concept
- Kärcher Intelligent Key System (KIK) with over 30 user languages and individual user rights
- Home Base fastening possibilities for mop or similar
- electrical and mechanical float switch
- Easy Operation selector switch
- Suitable for use in production halls, warehouses, logistics buildings and heavy industry facilities