Scrubber drier B 150 R Bp Pack 240Ah Gel+D90+DOSE+Rinse
B 150 R Bp ride-on scrubber dryer with the DOSE cleaning agent dosing system, disc brush head, 90 cm working width, 150 l tank volume, 240 Ah battery and integrated battery charger.
The compact and manoeuvrable B 150 R Bp ride-on scrubber dryer can achieve an area performance of around 5400 m² per hour when cleaning floors. The powerful and maintenance-free gel battery with a capacity of 240 Ah ensures long running times, the DOSE cleaning agent dosing system ensures economical consumption and the disc brush head with a 90 cm working width delivers the best cleaning results. The B 150 R Bp also has robust impact protection and a daytime running light to protect the user and machine. The machine's controls are colour-coded in yellow and a display with 30 languages makes it easier to adjust the cleaning parameters. However, in order to virtually rule out operator errors, the patented KIK key system is also integrated into the machine and can be used to individually set up access rights. In order to save time before and after cleaning applications, the machine has an auto-fill function for filling the 150 l fresh water tank and a spray gun for cleaning the waste water tank. A battery charger is also integrated as standard.
Features and benefits
Robust squeegee made from die-cast aluminium
- With tear-resistant, long-lasting Linatex® suction lips for excellent vacuuming results.
- Fast and simple replacement of the suction lips.
- Swerves upon wall contact, thus avoiding damage.
Brush head with disc engineering
- Disc brushes and pad drive boards are easy to change.
- Disc brushes available in different levels of hardness: soft, medium and hard.
- Disc cleaning models, especially for use on smooth surfaces.
Innovative KIK system
- Greater protection from incorrect operation.
- Lower service costs.
- Optimum matching to the individual cleaning tasks without overwhelming the user.
With a system for the "DOSE" cleaning agent dosing unit
- Saves on cleaning agent.
- Precise and uniform dosing (can be set from 0 to 3%).
- Cleaning agent can be changed without emptying the fresh water tank.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40% longer runtime per battery charge.
- Even quieter and thereby ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels, etc.).
Large, colour display
- Clearly arranged display of the current programme.
- Quick and easy changes to settings possible.
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Easier use and shorter learning curve.
|Working width of brushes (mm)||900|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||1180|
|Tank of fresh/dirty water (l)||150 / 150|
|Battery (V/Ah)||36 / 240|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 5|
|Battery charging time (h)||approx. 11|
|Power supply for battery charger (V/Hz)||100 - 240 / 50|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||180|
|Brush contact pressure (kg)||94|
|Water consumption (l/min)||max. 7|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||67|
|Total permissible weight (kg)||957|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1700 x 1070 x 1420|
- Disc brush
- Auto Fill
- Powerful traction drive
- Built-in charger
- Battery and charger included
- Automatic water stop
- Squeegee, curved
- standard daytime driving light
- Type of suction lips: Linatex®
- robust front bumper
- dosing canister for cleaning agent with closed loop system
- Kärcher colour and operating concept
- Kärcher Intelligent Key System (KIK) with over 30 user languages and individual user rights
- Home Base fastening possibilities for mop or similar
- electrical and mechanical float switch
- Easy Operation selector switch
- Suitable for use in production halls, warehouses, logistics buildings and heavy industry facilities