Scrubber drier B 200 R Bp Pack 240Ah Wet+D90+DOSE+Rinse
Our B 200 R Bp ride-on scrubber dryer can clean 5400 m² per hour. The machine, which has a disc brush head and a 90 cm working width, comes with a 240 Ah battery and battery charger.
Equipped with a powerful, latest-generation, die-cast aluminium squeegee, a disc brush head with a 90 cm working width and the DOSE cleaning agent dosing system that conserves resources, our compact B 200 R Bp ride-on scrubber dryer impresses with outstanding cleaning results. And it is also extremely easy and safe to use. Among other things, this is thanks to the large, colour display with 30 languages and the patented KIK key system, which can be used to assign different users different access rights and therefore can rule out operator errors. The machine also comes with the auto-fill function for quickly filling the 200 l fresh water tank, as well as the automatic tank rinsing system, which makes it convenient to clean the waste water tank. Its built-in charger makes it easier to charge the powerful 240 Ah battery. A daytime running light is also integrated as standard for improved visibility and the B 200 R Bp has steel impact protection to protect against damage.
Features and benefits
Robust squeegee made from die-cast aluminium
- With tear-resistant, long-lasting Linatex® suction lips for excellent vacuuming results.
- Fast and simple replacement of the suction lips.
- Swerves upon wall contact, thus avoiding damage.
Brush head with disc engineering
- Disc brushes and pad drive boards are easy to change.
- Disc brushes available in different levels of hardness: soft, medium and hard.
- Disc cleaning models, especially for use on smooth surfaces.
Innovative KIK system
- Greater protection from incorrect operation.
- Lower service costs.
- Optimum matching to the individual cleaning tasks without overwhelming the user.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40% longer runtime per battery charge.
- Even quieter and thereby ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels, etc.).
With a system for the "DOSE" cleaning agent dosing unit
- Saves on cleaning agent.
- Precise and uniform dosing (can be set from 0 to 3%).
- Cleaning agent can be changed without emptying the fresh water tank.
Patented tank rinsing system
- Easy cleaning of the waste water tank.
- Water savings of up to 70% in comparison to cleaning with a conventional water hose.
- Improved hygiene.
Large, colour display
- Clearly arranged display of the current programme.
- Easier use and shorter learning curve.
|Traction drive||Traction motor|
|Working width of brushes (mm)||900|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||1180|
|Tank of fresh/dirty water (l)||200 / 200|
|Battery (V/Ah)||36 / 240|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 5|
|Power supply for battery charger (V/Hz)||100 - 240 / 50|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||180 - 1300|
|Brush contact pressure (kg)||94|
|Water consumption (l/min)||7|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||67|
|Total permissible weight (kg)||994|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1925 x 1070 x 1420|
- Disc brush
- Auto Fill
- Patented tank rinsing system
- Powerful traction drive
- Built-in charger
- Battery and charger included
- Automatic water stop
- Squeegee, curved
- robust aluminium die-cast suction bar
- standard daytime driving light
- Type of suction lips: Linatex®
- robust front bumper
- dosing canister for cleaning agent with closed loop system
- Kärcher colour and operating concept
- Kärcher Intelligent Key System (KIK) with over 30 user languages and individual user rights
- Home Base fastening possibilities for mop or similar
- electrical and mechanical float switch
- Easy Operation selector switch
- Suitable for use in production halls, warehouses, logistics buildings and heavy industry facilities