High-pressure washer HD 13/18-4 S
The HD 13/18-4 S cold water high-pressure cleaner delivers premium quality, high performance and helpful assistance systems. Designed for ergonomic working and maximum portability.
The HD 13/18-4 S cold water high-pressure cleaner takes ergonomic working to the next level. The practically designed EASY!Force Advanced trigger gun makes it effortless to use without any holding force. A rotating 1050-millimetre stainless steel lance delivers maximum efficiency. The Servo Control enables the user to control the pressure and water volume straight from the trigger gun/lance. Assistance systems and an LED status display also enhance the user-friendly design. You can count on Kärcher to use the best materials to guarantee the highest, longest-lasting quality. Working away inside the machine is a hard-wearing wobble pump with stainless steel pistons and a brass cylinder head. The HD 13/18-4 S is driven by a 4-pole low-speed motor with air-water cooling system. Integrated aluminium frame carriers reduce the weight and provide a lightweight yet hard-wearing chassis, making crane loading an option. The upright structure, whereby the motor and pump unit is installed in a vertical arrangement, offers maximum portability in practice. The compact design also incorporates clever accessory storage such as a stowage compartment and adjustable hooks.
Features and benefits
Compact upright design concept based on vertical arrangement of motor and pump unitSmall footprint and space-saving proportions. Easy to manoeuvre and transport. Maximum stability ensures a stable footing for the machine.
4-pole low-speed motor with air-water cooling system, robust pump with stainless steel pistons and brass cylinder headLong service life and low maintenance costs. High performance and high efficiency. With suction feature and up to 60 °C water temperature.
Intelligently designed service concept facilitates quick operations on siteConvenient oil fill level display and oil drain hole integrated in the chassis. Modular construction, comprising pump, motor and control cabinet.
Assistance systems and LED status display
- Integrated electronics system for machine monitoring.
- Automatic switch-off in case of low voltage range or overvoltage.
- Switches off in case of leaks or phase failure.
Wide-ranging accessories with EASY!Lock
- Pressure and water volume can be adjusted on the Servo Control controller positioned between the lance and trigger gun.
- EASY!Force Advanced for fatigue-free work without any holding force.
- Rotating 1050 mm stainless steel lance.
Extensive range of accessories and attachment kits
- Stowage compartment.
- Adjustable hooks, e.g. for storing second lance or electric cable.
- Storage for high pressure hose.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 376 - 424 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||700 - 1300|
|Inlet temperature (°C)||60|
|Working pressure (bar)||50 - 180|
|Max. pressure (bar)||250|
|Connected load (kW)||8,8|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||69,8|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||78,9|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||607 x 518 x 1063|
- Spray gun: EASY!Force Advanced
- Spray gun with soft grip padding
- High-pressure hose: 10 m, Premium quality, ID 8, 315 bar
- Spray lance: 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Dirt Blaster
- 4-pole, three-phase motor with air and water cooling
- 3-piston axial pump: With stainless steel pistons
- Pressure switch-off
- Integrated water fine filter
- High-pressure spray lance
- Electronic motor protection with LED display
- Oil level indicator
- Servo control
- Brass water inlet
- Cleaning tractors, machines and implements in agriculture
- Cleaning machines and equipment on the building site, such as cement mixers, scaffolding, wheel loaders, diggers or concrete pumps
- Cleaning production machinery in industry, such as in paint shops, in food production or in the manufacturing sector
- Cleaning vehicles in transport sector, such as trucks, ships, aeroplanes or buses
- Cleaning communal spaces such as public squares, driveways, fountains or car parks