High-pressure washer HD 13/18-4 S ST Classic
Developed especially for tough, stationary continuous use and optimum cleaning results: the HD 13/18-4 S St Classic cold water high-pressure cleaner. Very easy installation, maintenance and operation.
Ultra-simple to operate, designed for durability and ideal for tough, stationary continuous use: the HD 13/18-4 S St. Classic cold water high-pressure cleaner from Kärcher. The machine's 8.8 kW motor output produces up to 180 bar of working pressure and delivers an hourly flow rate of 1300 litres. Trigger gun, lance, 10-meter high pressure hose and power nozzle are included as standard – all featuring our innovative EASY!Lock quick-release coupling for speed and ease. The strong, easy-to-adjust crankshaft pump with its high-quality brass cylinder head and the low-speed 4-pole motor with automatic shutoff and air/water cooling ensure maximum reliability for consistent and long-lasting operation. An easy-to-clean water filter provides effective protection against dirt entering the pump. Routine service and maintenance tasks on the HD 13/18-4 S St Classic can be completed just as quickly as installing its ultra-sturdy steel frame to the wall or floor.
Features and benefits
Powerful and robust crankshaft pump with brass cylinder head and pistons with ceramic sleevesHigh performance and high efficiency. Long service life and low maintenance costs. With suction feature and up to 60 °C water temperature.
Robust, stationary chassisA robust tubular steel frame reliably protects the machine against damage. Sturdy tubular steel frame protects all components. Integrated storage space for accessories.
Classic accessories with EASY!Lock connectionsQuick set-up and pack-up plus easy accessory replacement. Robust and durable accessories. Easy to use
4-pole low-speed motor with air-water cooling system, robust pump with stainless steel pistons and brass cylinder head
- Tried-and-tested high-quality Kärcher components guarantee a long lifetime.
- Built to last, high reliability.
- For high performance and low maintenance costs.
Clear machine design
- Large water filter to protect the pump.
- Pressure and water volume can be adjusted on the pump itself.
- Filling level and quality of the oil can be checked easily using the inspection glass and dipstick.
Intuitive operation and simple maintenance
- Integrated water filter can be removed and cleaned without any tools.
- Good accessibility for easy service and maintenance.
- Simple operation.
- Extensive range of accessories for a wide range of applications.
- The extensive accessory line provides for ergonomic and economical cleaning solutions for numerous applications.
- Minimum installation effort.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 376 - 424 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||700 - 1300|
|Inlet temperature (°C)||60|
|Working pressure (bar)||50 - 180|
|Max. pressure (bar)||240|
|Connected load (kW)||8,8|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||56,2|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||61,9|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||720 x 522 x 418|
- High-pressure hose: 10 m, ID 8, 315 bar
- Spray lance: 840 mm
- Power nozzle
- Crankshaft pump with ceramic pistons
- 4-pole, three-phase motor with air and water cooling
- Pressure switch-off
- Integrated water fine filter
- High-pressure spray lance
- Oil level indicator
- Brass water inlet
- Cleaning animal stables in agriculture
- Ideal for car dealerships, car hire companies and small service stations
- Vehicle and machine cleaning in the automotive, industrial and agricultural sectors
- Cleaning tractors, machines and implements in agriculture
- High-pressure cleaning of machines and equipment in the construction, agricultural and municipal sectors
- For cleaning production halls, warehouses and logistics halls, as well as loading areas
- Ideal for diverse applications in the transport and logistics sector