Ready-for-use, compact high-pressure unit HDC Standard in modular design. Comprising pump aggregate, preflow container for separation of pipeline network and control cabinet.
Our high-pressure unit HDC Standard can be used for a variety of applications with high cleaning performance requirements. The compact unit in a modular design is designed as a multi-pump system with 2 to 4 high-pressure pumps for the supply of up to 8 extraction points with cold or hot water. A central supply unit feeds the permanently installed extraction points with pressurised water as needed via a pipeline system. Water not extracted is returned to the preflow container via an overflow valve. The system is installed at a secure location ready for operation and protected against ambient conditions and improper operation. It is much more economical and efficient than other solutions as set-up times as well as the transport of mobile machines disappear. Instead, the system's full power is available at the touch of a button.
Features and benefits
- Available at the touch of a button, with no set-up times and transport of mobile machines.
Flexible operating concept
- Central control panel on the machine.
- Remote controls can be used directly at the point of use.
- Maximum flexibility: can be equipped with up to 4 pump aggregates.
Intelligent pump control
- Depending on the water volume required, the pumps switch on or off automatically.
Practical automatic switch-on
- One-off commissioning of the high-pressure supply units.
- Automatic pump start with every water removal, without further unlocking.
Safe automatic switch-off
- Automatic shutdown if the minimum quantity is not reached during the water removal.
- An after-running time prevents cycle operation for short water removals.
- Automatic switch-on during water removal.
Clever subsequent interchange
- Consistent operating time of all pump aggregates thanks to subsequent interchange.
- Individual operation of the pumps by manual switchover between Automatic/Manual.
- Individual operation ensures emergency supply in the event of faults.
Reliable leak detection
- Short pump start-ups typical of leaks lead to immediate shutdown.
High machine safety
- With water shortage protection and temperature monitoring of motor and water.
|Pressure (bar/MPa)||80 / 160 / 8 / 16|
|Flow rate (l/h)||700 / 8000|
|Inlet temperature (°C)||max. 85|
|Motor starting||Soft start|
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1150 x 750 x 1840|