Wet and dry vacuum cleaner NT 75/2 Tact² Me Tc Adv
High mobility and power, stamina, robustness and a wide range of practical equipment features make Kärcher Tact² vacuum cleaners sought-after specialists and all-rounders. The models with tilting chassis offer advantages, particularly for industrial applications, in the disposal of liquids and coarse dirt.
Kärcher presents Tact² – the new top class of professional wet/dry vacuum cleaners. This development of the proven Tact system for filter cleaning achieves a new optimum in productivity. Consistently high suction power with two motors and long filter life for continuous work practically without having to think of changing the filter. Kärcher NT vacuum cleaners with Tact² are complete systems for the removal of large amounts of fine dust, but also coarse dirt and water. With various versions, this vacuum cleaner line provides optimal solutions for many areas of application, where consistently high suction power is essential: in the construction sector, food sector, automotive industry and in industry in general.
Features and benefits
Tilting chassis with container lock
- The container is always securely attached to the chassis.
Drain hose for emptying liquids
- Cover remains tightly closed until the contents are drained.
Suction tubes and floor nozzles can be stored in any direction in the accessory holders
- For easy access from all sides.
- Ample storage for a 4 m hose and rubber power cable (10 m).
Easy in, easy out with tilting chassis
- Simply tilt back the container and empty into the drain.
- High stability for easy emptying.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Air flow (l/s)||2 x 74|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||254 / 25,4|
|Container content (l)||75|
|Container material||Stainless steel|
|Rated input power (W)||max. 2760|
|Standard nominal diameter||ID 40|
|Cable length (m)||30|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||73|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||28,6|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||44|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||670 x 560 x 930|
- Suction hose, 4 m, with bend
- Suction tube, 2 piece(s), 0.55 m, 40 mm, Metal
- Filter bag, 1 piece(s), Paper
- Wet/dry floor nozzle, 360 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Drain hose (oil-resistant)
- Automatic cut-out features at max. filling quality
- Eco filter system
- Stainless steel container
- Flat pleated filter, PES
- Tilting chassis
- Filter cleaning, Tact Filter Clean
- Sturdy bumper
- Push handle
- Protection class, II
- Stop swivel castor