Multi-purpose vacuum cleaner WD 5 P
Karcher’s WD 5/P provides powerful cleaning performance with patented semi-automatic filter cleaning technology and an onboard power tool outlet.
Karcher’s WD 5/P provides powerful, convenient cleaning performance. The patented semi-automatic filter cleaning technology delivers unrivaled filtration for maximum productivity. The top mount filter location means easy, sealed access to the filter without recirculating dust. An onboard power tool outlet with auto start and stop delivers on-the-job, hands-free convenience. Additionally, a built-in blower quickly moves dirt and debris from hard-to-reach areas. The 1800-watt motor delivers superior air flow into 6.6 gallons of usable wet or dry capacity. Durable construction for years of use. Includes hose, extension wand, crevice tool, hand grip nozzle, standard floor nozzle, pleated filter and fleece bag. German Engineering. 100% Quality Tested. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and Diisononyl phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Features and benefits
Patented filter removal technologyTop mounted filter allows quick and easy removal from the filter box – without coming into contact with dirt. No need to open the tank. Switch to wet cleaning without removing the filter!
Newly developed floor nozzle and suction hoseFor perfect cleaning results, with dry or wet, fine or coarse dirt. Maximum convenience and flexibility when vacuuming.
Removable handleOffers the possibility of attaching different nozzles directly to the suction hose. For easy vacuuming even in the tightest of spaces.
Easy filter cleaning
- Semi-automatic filter cleaning for extended filter life and no-mess cleaning. Pulsed air moves dirt from the filter to the container at the push of a button.
- Suction performance is quickly restored.
Power outlet with automatic on/off control for working with small, light power tools
- Dirt created during planning, sawing or sanding is removed directly.
- The suction funtion is automatically switched on/off via the power tool.
Integrated blower function
- Blower function quickly moves dirt and debris from hard-to-reach areas
- Easily remove leaves and debris from gravel gardens and other difficult to clean areas.
Practical storage position
- Quick and easy intermediate storage of suction tube and floor nozzle during work interruptions.
Practical cable and accessory storage
- Space-saving, secure and easily accessible storage of the suction hose, power cable and accessories.
Patented 3-in-1 carrying handle.
- Convenient and easy to transport.
- Allows the container to be quickly opened, closed and emptied.
|Energy use (W)||1100|
|ID accessory (mm)||35|
|Power supply (V/Hz)||120 / 60|
|Weight without accessories (lbs lbs)||19.8|
|Weight incl. packaging (lbs lbs)||27.5|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (in)||16.5 x 15 x 25.7|
|--||* Measured by the suction tubes according to the standardised IEC 60312 method of measurement.|
- Removable handle with electrostatic protection
- Suction tubes, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m, 35 mm, Plastic
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, switchable floor nozzle with 2 rubber & 2 brush strips
- Crevice nozzle
- Adapter for connecting electric tools
- Fleece filter bag, 1 piece(s)
- Flat pleated filter, in removable filter cartridge
- Socket-outlet with automatic on/off switch
- Filter cleaning function
- Rotary switch (On/Off)
- Blower function
- Storage space for small parts
- Comfortable 3in1 carry handle
- Cable hook
- Parking position
- Accessory storage on the device
- Sturdy bumper
- Working with small, light power tools
- Outside areas and gardens
- Entrance areas
- Car interior cleaning
- Large amounts of water