HD 9/100-4 Cage Classic
The HD 9/100-4 Cage Classic ultra high-pressure cleaner stands out thanks to a working pressure of 1000 bar, an hourly flow rate of 900 l and a bypass trigger gun. Removes even extremely stubborn dirt.
Ideal for universal use in the construction industry and other industrial applications: Our versatile HD 9/100-4 Cage Classic ultra high-pressure cleaner from the UHP compact class. At the heart of the machine is an extremely powerful industrial high-pressure pump by WOMA with high volumetric effectiveness. Equipped with a bypass trigger gun, the HD 9/100-4 has a working pressure of 1000 bar and a flow rate of 900 l of water per hour, thereby removing even the most stubborn dirt quickly and reliably.
Features and benefits
Powerful industrial high-pressure pump
- Plunger made from carbide for a long service life.
- Maintenance-friendly design that makes replacing wear parts such as valves, seals and plungers easy.
- Central valve design for high volumetric efficiency.
User-friendly WOMA trigger gun
- Lightweight with an ergonomically designed handle for ease of operation.
- Reduced trigger forces for effortless working.
Pressure relief valve
- The pressure relief valve reduces the pressure in the hose, so it remains flexible when the trigger gun is closed.
- Prevents any sudden recoil for the user, as the pressure is built up slowly when pulling the trigger gun.
- Large wheels, as well as an optimum centre of gravity secure a high degree of mobility for the machine – despite its size.
- A practical crane hook allows simple transport, also over rough terrain.
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||1000 / 100|
|Flow rate (l/h)||980|
|Inlet temperature (°C)||45|
|Drive||E-Motor 400 V / 50 Hz|
|Motor rating (kW)||30|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||378|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||392|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||395,5|
|Dimensions (L × W × H)||1395 x 789 x 1088|
- High-pressure hose, 20 m
- Spray gun, UHP trigger gun (Dump Gun)
- Stainless steel spray lance, 750 mm
- Flat jet nozzle
- Safety valve
- Elapsed time counter