NT 30/1 Ap Te L
Ideal for working with power tools thanks to the integrated socket with automatic start/stop: Wet and dry vacuum cleaner NT 30/1 Ap Te L. Compact vacuum cleaner in the middle class.
Apart from the very efficient semi-automatic filter cleaning, an integrated socket with automatic start-stop for working with power tools is one of the superb equipment features of our compact wet and dry vacuum cleaner NT 30/1 Ap Te L. Its excellent suction power makes diverse applications possible, whether for smaller sanding work, vehicle interior cleaning, the removal of liquids or vacuuming of machines and systems. Even medium quantities of fine dust can be easily vacuumed without a filter bag. All key settings of the easy-to-use machine are made using a central rotary switch and clever storage options are integrated for the brand new accessories. The extra flat head of the wet and dry vacuum cleaner allows the operator to set down the tool box and also secure it thanks to fastening options.
Features and benefits
Power outlet with automatic on/off switchThe connected power tool activates the vacuum cleaner via the integrated automatic ON/OFF function. The vacuum cleaner only works when the power tool is in operation.
Semi-automatic filter cleaningSemi-automatic filter cleaning guarantees constantly high suction power. The positioning of the Ap cleaning button simplifies handling.
Flexible hose and power cable storageEnables secure fixing of hoses of different lengths and diameters. Transport-proof storage of the power cable.
Removable filter casing
- Permits dust-free removal of the filter.
- Effectively prevents incorrect insertion of the flat pleated filter.
Clever integrated storage options for accessories
- Accessories are stored safely and are always ready to hand.
|Air flow rate (l/s)||74|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||254 / 25,4|
|Container capacity (l)||30|
|Max. rated input power (W)||1380|
|Standard nominal width||ID / 35|
|Cable length (m)||7,5|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||70|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 - 60|
|Voltage (V)||220 - 240|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||11,8|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||16,8|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||525 x 370 x 560|
- Suction hose, 2.5 m
- Suction Tube, 2 piece(s), 0.55 m
- Filter bag, fleece
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, 300 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Power tool connection adaptor
- Automatic switch-off at max. filling quantity
- Automatic on/off switch for power tools
- Flat pleated filter, Paper
- Filter cleaning, ApClean (semi-automatic filter cleaning system)
- Safety class, I
- Steering roller stop
- Diverse applications from the direct vacuuming of smaller power tools to liquids