Wet and dry vacuum cleaner NT 30/1 Tact Te H
With a guaranteed filtration efficiency of 99.995%, the 30/1 Tact Te H wet and dry vacuum cleaner is the first choice for removing dusts hazardous to health in dust class H.
When performing renovation work in old buildings, we can never know what to expect. This kind of work often releases asbestos along with other substances which are harmful to health and/or carcinogenic and must be removed immediately. With the NT 30/1 Tact Te H, you will have the perfect wet and dry vacuum cleaner for this task to hand. Extremely compact and highly mobile, it not only takes account of external basic conditions, but has been tested and approved for all dusts in the H class. Thanks to the innovative new double filtration feature, hazardous dusts can be captured using a safety filter bag. It also means that large quantities of less hazardous dusts can be sucked up directly into the 30 litre container. This is where the further improved and highly efficient Tact filter cleaning system is used. With it, the device achieves a guaranteed filtration efficiency of 99.995%. A practical power outlet with auto-start, as well as the fully antistatic design including conductive accessories round off the clever concept of our NT 30/1 Tact Te H.
Features and benefits
Filtration system with H filter and Tact filter cleaning systemSucks less dangerous dust directly into the container. Filtration efficiency: 99.995 per cent. The greatest possible health protection without sacrificing suction power or filter endurance.
Fulfils testing requirements for dust class H, with additional test for "Asbestos" in accordance with TRGS 519In Germany, only safety vacuum cleaners with this licence are allowed to be used to vacuum dust that contains asbestos.
Complete antistatic system with conductive accessoriesUsers are effectively protected against electric shocks and electrostatic charging.
Power outlet with automatic on/off switch
- Te versions are equipped with power outlet, automatic on/off switch and antistatic preparation.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Air flow (l/s)||74|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||273 / 27,3|
|Container content (l)||30|
|Rated input power (W)||max. 1380|
|Standard nominal width||ID 35|
|Rubber power cable length (m)||7,5|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||69|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||14,4|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||19,6|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||560 x 370 x 580|
- Safety filter bag, 1 piece(s)
- Suction hose, 4 m, with bend (electrically conductive)
- Suction tube, 2 piece(s), 0.55 m, Stainless steel
- Filter bag, Fleece
- Wet/dry floor nozzle, 360 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Power tool connection adapter
- Automatic switch-on/off for electric devices
- Anti-static system
- Flat pleated filter, PTFE HEPA
- Sturdy bumper
- Protection class, I
- Stop swivel castor
- Filter cleaning, Tact automatic filter cleaning system
- PE plastic bag for dust-free disposal, 1 piece(s)
- Container material, Plastic
- Safety vacuum cleaner for dust class H for the safe removal of dusts which are harmful to health and/or carcinogenic