Walk-behind compact floor scrubber BR 40/10 C Adv
The BR 40/10 C Adv is a cost-effective floor scrubber. It scrubs floors like a single disc machine, picks up water like a wet vac and polishes like a high-speed floor machine.
This compact and flexible scrubber dryer can be used for a variety of applications. Low noise cleaning in both directions is possible. Special features include a hinged push handle and easily removable tanks that can be carried with an ergonomic handle, and are easily fillable at low sinks. The brushes and squeegees can be changed within a few seconds without any tools.
Features and benefits
Powerful and fast
- Two high-speed roller brushes with high contact pressure.
- Two squeegees remove water forwards and backwards.
- Floors dry very quickly.
- Easily reaches under furniture.
- The push handle can folded in both directions.
- Removable tank - suitable for low lying objects.
- Squeegee and brush are easy to replace without tools.
- Water distributor strip is easy to remove and clean.
- All electrical components are quickly and easily accessible.
- For easier use.
- With integrated water flow and brush control.
- Ideal for transporting and storage.
|Brush working width (in)||15.75|
|Vacuum working width (in)||15.75|
|Fresh / waste water tank (gal)||2.6 / 2.6|
|Brush speed (rpm)||650|
|Brush contact pressure (lbs)||22.4 / 44.8|
|Max. area performance (ft²/hr)||4305|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||71|
|Power supply (V/Hz)||120 / 60|
|Ship Weight (with accessories) (lbs)||66.1|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (in)||20.5 x 18.5 x 15|
- Transport wheels
- Roller brush
- 2-tank system
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.