Scrubber drier B 50 W Bp Pack 80Ah Li+R55
B 50 W Bp compact scrubber dryer for wet floor cleaning with robust and durable aluminium components, 80 Ah Li-Ion battery and R 55 brush head with integrated sweeping function.
The B 50 W Bp compact scrubber dryer is ideal for efficient floor cleaning and boasts a particularly robust design. The brush head and squeegee are made from long-lasting cast aluminium – for excellent suction even on structured surfaces and in tight bends. The R 55 brush head with integrated sweeping function reliably ensures optimum cleaning results and clean floors. The 80 Ah lithium-ion battery powers the walk-behind machine and enables a long operating duration. Fresh water is easy to top up at any tap with the universal filling hose. The compact design of the walk-behind scrubber dryer provides a better overview and manoeuvrability. The wheel drive facilitates operation and reduces the physical strain on the user. In addition, advanced settings and information can be easily controlled from your smartphone with the "Machine connect" app.
Features and benefits
Extremely compact machineGood overview and excellent manoeuvrability. Easy handling, safe and robust to prevent damage.
Connectivity/"Machine connect" smartphone appExpanded range of functions and information. Resource monitoring, increase in productivity, informative animations for maintenance and troubleshooting. Adjustment of parameters, editing of KIK authorisations.
Brush head and squeegee made from cast aluminiumRobust and hard-wearing components. Fewer machine downtimes and higher productivity at lower costs.
Parabolic squeegee with Linatex suction lips
- Perfect suction, even on structured surfaces and in tight bends.
- Reduced risk of slipping and less manual rework.
R 55 double-roller brush head
- High contact pressure and brush speed.
- Excellent cleaning results, including for deep cleaning tasks and on structured floors.
- Integrated pre-sweeping function.
80 Ah lithium-ion battery
- Up to four times the service life compared to lead-acid batteries.
- Short and intermediate charging possible without damaging the battery.
- Fewer battery changes, reduced costs, less downtime.
|Traction drive||Traction motor|
|Working width of brushes (mm)||550|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||850|
|Tank of fresh/dirty water (l)||50 / 50|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||max. 3300|
|Battery (V/Ah)||25,6 / 80|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 2|
|Battery charging time (h)||approx. 7|
|Power supply for battery charger (V/Hz)||100 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||965|
|Brush contact pressure (kg/g/cm²)||15,5 / 63|
|Aisle turning width (mm)||1400|
|Water consumption (l/min)||2,6|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||65|
|Total permissible weight (kg)||235|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||149|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1284 x 663 x 1082|
- Roller brush
- Sweeping function
- Powerful traction drive
- Battery charger
- Squeegee, curved
- 2-tank system
- robust aluminium die-cast suction bar
- Motor: Battery
- operation using app
- Type of suction lips: Linatex®
- Kärcher colour and operating concept
- Kärcher Intelligent Key System (KIK) with over 30 user languages and individual user rights
- extremely quiet roller brush head for noise-sensitive areas
- Home Base fastening possibilities for mop or similar
- Easy Operation selector switch
- Perfect for building cleaning, in the retail sector or in public buildings
- Suitable for cleaning floors in canteens, schools and hospitals
- For maintenance and intermediate cleaning, e.g. in public buildings