HDS 6/14-4 C
The HDS 6/14-4 C is a single-phase hot water high-pressure cleaner in the Compact class with 4-pole, water-cooled electric motor, single-button operation and eco!efficiency mode.
Economical, powerful and convenient: the HDS 6/14-4 C is a single-phase hot water high-pressure cleaner in the HDS Compact class with 4-pole, water-cooled electric motor and offers a wide range of impressive features. The unique eco!efficiency mode ensures efficient, economical operation. While the EASY!Force high-pressure gun makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force to zero, the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners enable handling that is five times faster than with conventional screw connections, without losing any robustness or longevity. With Servo Control, you can adjust the water flow and pressure directly on the trigger gun without having to set it down. The practical single-button operation and practical storage compartments for nozzles and other accessories and tools demonstrate the sophisticated operating concept. The machine is also equipped with large wheels and a steering roller, which ensure a high level of mobility, and features a robust chassis with integrated tanks for fuel and cleaning agents.
Features and benefits
Efficiencyeco!efficiency mode – efficient and environmentally friendly, even when used for prolonged periods. Reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by 20%. Accurate cleaning agent dosing unit with clear rinse function.
Ease of useIntuitive operation thanks to the large single-button selector switch. Large tank opening with filling chute. Convenient system care bottle can be changed from the outside.
StorageLockable accessory compartment for nozzles, tools, etc. Storage hooks for power cable and high-pressure hose. Integrated lance holder for transport.
- The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibration and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Large water filter protects pump against damage.
- Water softening system protects the heating coil against calcification damage.
- "Jogger" design with large wheels and steering roller.
- Large integrated handles in the chassis.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
Save time and effort: EASY!Force high-pressure gun and EASY!Lock quick-release couplings.
- Effortless operation at last: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 230 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||240 - 560|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 140 / 3 - 14|
|Temperature (supply 12°C) (°C)||80 - 155|
|Connection load (kW)||3,6|
|Heating oil or gas consumption, full load (kg/h)||3,5|
|consumption heating oil eco!efficiency (kg/h)||2,8|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||15|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||111|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||119,8|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1060 x 650 x 920|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Soft Damping System (SDS)
- Pressure cut-off
- Integrated fuel and detergent tank
- Vehicle cleaning
- Device and machine cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning of outside areas
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sports facilities
- Cleaning during production processes
- Cleaning of production facilities