High-pressure washer HDS 6/14-4 CX
The HDS 6/14-4 CX is a single-phase hot water high-pressure cleaner in the Compact class with 4-pole, water-cooled electric motor and in-built hose reel with 15-metre pressure hose.
Economical, powerful and convenient: the HDS 6/14-4 CX is a single-phase hot water high-pressure cleaner in the HDS Compact class with 4-pole, water-cooled electric motor and in-built hose reel with 15-metre pressure hose. The unique eco!efficiency mode ensures efficient, economical operation. While the EASY!Force high-pressure gun makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force to zero, the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners enable handling that is five times faster than with conventional screw connections, without losing any robustness or longevity. With Servo Control, you can adjust the water flow and pressure directly on the trigger gun without having to set it down. The practical single-button operation and practical storage compartments for nozzles and other accessories and tools demonstrate the sophisticated operating concept. The machine is alsoequipped with large wheels and a steering roller, which ensure a high level of mobility, and features a robust chassis with integrated tanks for fuel and cleaning agents.
Features and benefits
Efficiencyeco!efficiency mode – efficient and environmentally friendly, even when used for prolonged periods. Reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by 20%. Precise detergent dosing unit with rinse function.
Ease of useIntuitive operation thanks to the large single-button selector switch. Large tank opening with filling chute. Convenient system care bottle can be changed from the outside.
StorageLockable accessory compartment for nozzles, tools, etc. Integrated hose reel with 15 m pressure hose. For a large operating radius and effortless stowage (CX versions). Integrated lance holder for transport.
- The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibration and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Large water filter protects pump against damage.
- Water softening system protects the heating coil against calcification damage.
- "Jogger" design with large wheels and steering roller.
- Large integrated handles in the chassis.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
Save time and energy: EASY!Force high-pressure gun and EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners
- Fatigue-free work at last: the EASY!Force high pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 230 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||240 - 560|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 140 / 3 - 14|
|Temperature (for supply 12 °C) (°C)||min. 80 - max. 155|
|Connected load (kW)||3,6|
|Consumption of heating oil or gas at full load (kg/h)||3,5|
|Consumption of heating oil in eco!efficiency mode (kg/h)||2,8|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||15|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||114,4|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||123,2|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1215 x 650 x 920|
- Spray gun: EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose: 15 m, DN 6, 250 bar
- Spray lance: 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Soft Damping System (SDS)
- Integrated high-pressure hose reel
- Pressure switch-off
- Integrated fuel and cleaning agent tank
- Vehicle cleaning
- Device and machine cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning outdoor spaces
- Service station cleaning
- Façade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sports facilities
- Cleaning during production processes
- Cleaning of production facilities