High pressure washer HDS 6/14 CX
1-phase hot water high-pressure cleaner HDS 6/14 CX with eco!efficiency mode, EASY!Force trigger gun, single-button operation and integrated hose reel including 15 metre high-pressure hose.
Powerful hot water high-pressure cleaner in the HDS compact class from Kärcher: with the unique eco!efficiency mode the HDS 6/14 CX combines economical and environment-friendly work with superb comfort for the user. The EASY!Force high-pressure gun utilises the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the retaining force to zero, while the EASY!Lock quick-release couplings enable handling that is five times faster than conventional screw connections, without compromising on robustness or longevity. The operation is also effortless, after all the machine has an intuitive single-button operation. Large wheels and a steering roller/castor ensure smooth mobility, whereas the robust chassis with integrated tanks for fuel and cleaning agent also survives tougher applications without difficulty. Practical storage compartments for accessories, nozzles, etc. as well as an integrated hose reel, including 15 metre high-pressure hose, round off the clever concept of the 1-phase machine.
Features and benefits
Efficiencyeco!efficiency mode – efficient and environmentally friendly, even when used for prolonged periods. Reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by 20%. Accurate cleaning agent dosing unit with clear rinse function.
Ease of useIntuitive operation thanks to the large single-button selector switch. Large tank opening with filling chute. Convenient system care bottle can be changed from the outside.
StorageLockable accessory compartment for nozzles, tools, etc. Integrated hose reel with 15 m pressure hose. For a large operating radius and effortless stowage (CX versions). Integrated lance holder for transport.
- The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibration and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Large water filter protects pump against damage.
- Water softening system protects the heating coil against calcification damage.
- "Jogger" design with large wheels and steering roller.
- Large integrated handles in the chassis.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
Save time and effort: EASY!Force high-pressure gun and EASY!Lock quick-release couplings.
- Effortless operation at last: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 230 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||240 - 560|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 140 / 3 - 14|
|Temperature (for supply 12 °C) (°C)||max. 80|
|Connected load (kW)||3,6|
|Consumption of heating oil or gas at full load (kg/h)||3,5|
|Connection cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||15|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||102|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||110,8|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1215 x 650 x 920|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 15 m, DN 6, 250 bar
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Soft Damping System (SDS)
- Integrated HD hose reel
- Pressure switch-off
- Integrated fuel and detergent tank
- Vehicle cleaning
- Device and machine cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning outdoor spaces
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sports facilities
- Cleaning during production processes
- Cleaning of production facilities