HDS 8/17 CX
3-phase hot water high-pressure cleaner HDS 8/17 CX with hose reel with 15 metre high-pressure hose, EASY!Force trigger gun, eco!efficiency mode and single-button operation.
Easy to use, clever ergonomic design, economical and powerful during operation: the HDS 8/17 CX hot water high-pressure cleaner impresses with its equipment and performance. For example, it has an integrated hose reel including 15 metre high-pressure hose. The operating and mobility concept of the 3-phase machine with the intuitive single-button operation, large, robust wheels and the steering roller/castor facilitate handling and transport. The EASY!Force high-pressure gun utilises the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the retaining force to zero, while the EASY!Lock quick-release couplings enable handling that is five times faster than conventional screw connections, without compromising on robustness or longevity. The unique eco!efficiency mode from Kärcher protects your wallet and the environment. Numerous other functions, such as practical storage compartments for accessories or the tanks for cleaning agent and fuel integrated directly in the robust chassis provide maximum comfort and safety for the user.
Features and benefits
Efficiencyeco!efficiency mode – efficient and environmentally friendly, even when used for prolonged periods. Reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by 20%. Accurate cleaning agent dosing unit with clear rinse function.
Ease of useIntuitive operation thanks to the large single-button selector switch. Large tank opening with filling chute. Convenient system care bottle can be changed from the outside.
StorageLockable accessory compartment for nozzles, tools, etc. Integrated hose reel with 15 m pressure hose. For a large operating radius and effortless stowage (CX versions). Integrated lance holder for transport.
- The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibration and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Large water filter protects pump against damage.
- Water softening system protects the heating coil against calcification damage.
- "Jogger" design with large wheels and steering roller.
- Large integrated handles in the chassis.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
Save time and effort: EASY!Force high-pressure gun and EASY!Lock quick-release couplings.
- Effortless operation at last: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||290 - 760|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 170 / 3 - 17|
|Temperature (supply 12°C) (°C)||max. 80|
|Connection load (kW)||5,7|
|Heating oil or gas consumption, full load (kg/h)||4,7|
|consumption heating oil eco!efficiency (kg/h)||3,8|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||15|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||109,6|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||118,4|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1215 x 650 x 920|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 15 m
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Soft Damping System (SDS)
- Integrated pressure hose reel
- Pressure cut-off
- Integrated fuel and detergent tank
- Vehicle cleaning
- Device and machine cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning of outside areas
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sports facilities
- Cleaning during production processes
- Cleaning of production facilities