High pressure washer HDS 8/18-4 CX
The three-phase HDS 8/18-4 CX is the most powerful hot water high-pressure cleaner in the Compact class and is equipped with an in-built hose reel and 15-metre pressure hose.
The HDS 8/18-4 CX is the most powerful hot water high-pressure cleaner in our HDS Compact class. The three-phase machine with 4-pole, water-cooled electric motor offers everything you could expect when it comes to ease of use, ergonomics and efficient use of resources. It includes an in-built hose reel and 15-metre pressure hose. Users will be impressed by features like the simple single-button operation and the high level of mobility provided by the large wheels and steering roller. While the EASY!Force high-pressure gun makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force to zero, the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners enable handling that is five times faster than with conventional screw connections, without losing any robustness or longevity. The hard-wearing chassis ensures optimum safety, as the tanks for cleaning agents and fuel are securely integrated. Handy storage compartments for accessories and tools complete the wide range of features offered by the HDS 8/18-4 CX.
Features and benefits
Efficiencyeco!efficiency mode – efficient and environmentally friendly, even when used for prolonged periods. Reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by 20%. Accurate cleaning agent dosing unit with clear rinse function.
Ease of useIntuitive operation thanks to the large single-button selector switch. Large tank opening with filling chute. Convenient system care bottle can be changed from the outside.
StorageLockable accessory compartment for nozzles, tools, etc. Integrated hose reel with 15 m pressure hose. For a large operating radius and effortless stowage (CX versions). Integrated lance holder for transport.
- The Soft Damping System (SDS) compensates for vibration and pressure peaks in the high-pressure system.
- Large water filter protects pump against damage.
- Water softening system protects the heating coil against calcification damage.
- "Jogger" design with large wheels and steering roller.
- Large integrated handles in the chassis.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
Save time and effort: EASY!Force high-pressure gun and EASY!Lock quick-release couplings.
- Fatigue-free work at last: the EASY!Force high pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release couplings: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||300 - 800|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||30 - 180 / 3 - 18|
|Temperature (for supply 12 °C) (°C)||min. 80 - max. 155|
|Connection load (kW)||6|
|Consumption of heating oil or gas at full load (kg/h)||5|
|Consumption of heating oil in eco!efficiency mode (kg/h)||4|
|Connection cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||15|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||122,8|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||131,6|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1250 x 650 x 920|
- Spray gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose, 15 m, DN 6, 250 bar
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Soft Damping System (SDS)
- Integrated HD hose reel
- Pressure switch-off
- Integrated fuel and cleaning agent tank
- Vehicle cleaning
- Device and machine cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning outdoor spaces
- Service station cleaning
- Facade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sports facilities
- Cleaning during production processes
- Cleaning of production facilities