MT CS 250/36
Interchangeable attachment for our MT 36 Bp battery-powered multi tool: The MT CS 250/36 pole-mounted pruners with a compact design for safe, precise tree care, including hard-to-reach places from the ground.
The MT CS 250/36 pole-mounted pruners for our MT 36 Bp battery-powered multi-tool cut and prune trees from the ground up in a comfortable, extremely safe manner. The tool attachment also reaches branches that are difficult to access and, thanks to its compact design, a guide bar length of 25 centimetres and a saw chain pitch of 3/8", it enables fast, precise cuts during tree maintenance.
Features and benefits
Automatic chain lubrication
- Minimal maintenance effort and long lifetime.
- Low heat generation and high efficiency.
Oregon® saw chain and guide rail
- The best components for the best results.
Electric yarn brake
- Prevents the chain from continuing to run when the switch is released.
- Increases user safety.
- Lightweight for easy handling.
- Compact and easy to transport and store.
Complete flexibility within the Kärcher 36 V platform
- Battery can be quickly changed to other machines as needed.
- Increases productivity and safety while working.
No emissions of harmful substances or CO2
- Protects the environment and the health of the user.
Significantly lower vibration compared to petrol-powered machines
- Effortless work over long periods.
- Protects the user's health.
Up to 90% lower operating and maintenance costs compared to petrol-powered tools
- Particularly economical, as there are no petrol costs.
|Guide bar length (mm)||250|
|Chain speed (m/s)||12|
|Chain gauge||1,3 mm|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||1,9|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||4,1|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||940 x 120 x 130|
- chain protection
- Oregon® guide bar
- Oregon® saw chain
- Ideal for caring for young crops and trees. Can also be used for fruit growing to increase yields
- For clearing or pruning tall trees and shrubs
- Ideal for safely removing storm damage