Set of FC Rollers for Stone Floors
Pair of FC rollers for use on non-sensitive stone, travertine and ceramic floors. Compatible with Kärcher FC 3 and FC 5 hard floor cleaners. See full description for suitable floor types.
Fitted with integrated stiff bristles to remove stubborn dirt from tiles and grout, these rollers are great for cleaning non-sensitive floors. Use them to quickly clean ceramic tile, terracotta, slate, travertine, granite and other hard, non-sensitive stone tiles. They are even safe to use on glossy or glazed finishes. PLEASE NOTE: These rollers are NOT suitable for use on marble, limestone, sandstone and other softer, more sensitive stone tiles. The lint-free, highly absorbing and sturdy microfiber rollers with nylon bristles can be machine washed up to 140°. They easily attach to Kärcher FC 3 and FC 5 hard floor cleaners (including Premium and cordless models). Made in Italy.
Features and benefits
High quality microfibre
- Optimum dirt removal and a high level of dirt pick-up for excellent cleaning results.
- Can be machine washed up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not use with fabric softeners.
- For the effortless removal of stubborn dirt.
- Makes even crevices and uneven floors sparkling clean.
|Weight incl. packaging (lb)||0.6|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (in)||11.8 x 2.4 x 2.4|
- For cleaning insensitive hard floors such as stone or ceramic. Not suitable for sensitive natural stone floors such as marble or terracotta
- For stubborn dirt on insensitive hard floors
- For cleaning joints and crevices on insensitive hard floors