Multi-purpose vacuum cleaner WD 4
Karcher's WD 4 offers powerful cleaning in a compact, space-saving design. Its top mounted filter allows the tank capacity to be fully utilized.
Karcher’s WD 4 provides powerful cleaning performance and unrivaled filtration technology. A top mount filter location means easy, sealed access to the filter without recirculating dust, and can remain in the vacuum for wet or dry cleaning. An 1800-watt motor delivers superior air flow into 5.3 gallons of usable wet or dry capacity. Durable construction for years of use. Includes hose, extension wand, crevice tool, hand grip nozzle, standard floor nozzle, pleated filter and fleece bag. German Engineering. 100% Quality Tested. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and Diisononyl phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Features and benefits
Patented filter removal technologyTop mounted filter allows quick and easy removal from the filter box – without coming into contact with dirt. No need to open the tank. Switch to wet cleaning without removing the filter!
Newly developed floor nozzle and suction hoseFor perfect cleaning results, with dry or wet, fine or coarse dirt. Maximum convenience and flexibility when vacuuming.
Removable handleOffers the possibility of attaching different nozzles directly to the suction hose. For easy vacuuming even in the tightest of spaces.
Practical storage position
- Quick and easy intermediate storage of suction tube and floor nozzle during work interruptions.
Practical cable and accessory storage
- Space-saving, secure and easily accessible storage of the suction hose, power cable and accessories.
"Pull & Push" locking system
- For easy container opening and closing.
Ergonomically shaped carrying handle
- Enables easy carrying and transporting
|Energy use (W)||1100|
|ID accessory (mm)||35|
|Power supply (V/Hz)||120 / 60|
|Weight without accessories (lbs lbs)||16.3|
|Weight incl. packaging (lbs lbs)||22.2|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (in)||15.1 x 14.4 x 20.7|
|--||* Measured by the suction tubes according to the standardised IEC 60312 method of measurement.|
- Removable handle
- Suction tubes, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m, 35 mm, Plastic
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, Clips with 2 rubber and 2 brush inserts
- Flat pleated filter, in removable filter cartridge
- Crevice nozzle
- Fleece filter bag, 1 piece(s)
- Parking position
- Sturdy bumper
- Rotary switch (On/Off)
- Accessory storage on the device
- Storage space for small parts
- Entrance areas
- Car interior cleaning
- Small amounts of water