Scrubber drier B 150 R Bp Pack Adv 240Ah Wet+R85+DOSE+Rinse+SB
All-wheel drive, roller brush head, pre-sweeping function, DOSE cleaning agent dosing system: Our B 150 R Bp Adv ride-on scrubber dryer impresses with an outstanding cleaning performance.
With an area performance of up to 8500 square metres per hour, our powerful B 150 R Bp Adv ride-on scrubber drier with an 85 cm-wide aluminium roller brush head and a pre-sweeping function performs impressively during everyday cleaning applications. Equipped with an all-wheel drive which can reach a driving speed of 10 km/h, the machine can also be used on steep inclines, such as those found in multi-storey car parks. The new, robust, die-cast aluminium squeegee provides an excellent suction performance, while the DOSE cleaning agent dosing system ensures that resources are used efficiently. The auto-fill function and automatic tank rinsing mean that the 150 l fresh and dirty water tanks can be quickly filled and cleaned. The daytime running light, robust impact protection with deflecting rollers, colour-coded control elements which enable easy operation and the large, colour display come as standard. The patented KIK key system ensures even greater safety. An interface to our optional, cloud-based Kärcher Fleet fleet management system allows users to monitor all of the key machine parameters in real time as they require.
Features and benefits
Robust squeegee made from die-cast aluminium
- With tear-resistant, long-lasting Linatex® suction lips for excellent vacuuming results.
- Fast and simple replacement of the suction lips.
- Swerves upon wall contact, thus avoiding damage.
Roller brush head with integrated sweeping unit
- Made from die-cast aluminium with large bumper wheels.
- Saves time with integrated pre-sweeping of coarse dirt.
- Very smooth running and quiet operation for application in noise-sensitive areas.
- Can also be used in steep multi-storey car parks.
- Up to 18% climbing ability in cleaning operation.
- Good directional stability, even on smooth floors.
With a system for the "DOSE" cleaning agent dosing unit
- Saves on cleaning agent.
- Precise and uniform dosing (can be set from 0 to 3%).
- Cleaning agent can be changed without emptying the fresh water tank.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40% longer runtime per battery charge.
- Even quieter and thereby ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels, etc.).
Patented tank rinsing system
- Easy cleaning of the waste water tank.
- Water savings of up to 70% in comparison with cleaning using a standard water hose.
- Improved hygiene.
Large, colour display
- Clearly arranged display of the current programme.
- Quick and easy changes to settings possible.
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Easier use and shorter learning curve.
|Working width of brushes (mm)||850|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||1180|
|Tank of fresh/dirty water (l)||150 / 150|
|Battery (V/Ah)||36 / 240|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 5|
|Battery charging time (h)||approx. 11|
|Power supply for battery charger (V/Hz)||100 - 240 / 50|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||180 - 1300|
|Brush contact pressure (kg)||94|
|Water consumption (l/min)||max. 7|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||67|
|Total permissible weight (kg)||957|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1790 x 1070 x 1420|
- Roller brush
- Auto Fill
- Patented tank rinsing system
- Powerful traction drive
- Built-in charger
- Battery and charger included
- Automatic water stop
- Sweeping function
- Squeegee, curved
- Side brush
- standard daytime driving light
- Type of suction lips: Linatex®
- robust front bumper
- dosing canister for cleaning agent with closed loop system
- Kärcher colour and operating concept
- Kärcher Intelligent Key System (KIK) with over 30 user languages and individual user rights
- extremely quiet roller brush head for noise-sensitive areas
- Home Base fastening possibilities for mop or similar
- electrical and mechanical float switch
- Easy Operation selector switch
- Multi-storey car parks
- Suitable for use in production halls, warehouses, logistics buildings and heavy industry facilities
- For fast and efficient deep and maintenance cleaning in shopping centres