Scrubber drier B 60 W Bp Pack 115Ah+D65+Rinse+Autofill
Walk-behind scrubber dryer (60 l) for areas of 1000–2500 m² scores points with a traction drive, KIK and tank rinsing system, auto-fill, disc brush head and maintenance-free battery (115 Ah).
The walk-behind scrubber dryer B 60 W Bp with drive, maintenance-free battery (24 V, 115 Ah) and KIK key system offers convenience as well as easy and safe handling. With the disc brush head D 65 (working width 65 cm) and a brush speed of 180 rpm, the machine is ideal for unstructured floors with an area performance of 2500 square metres. The brush contact pressure is adjustable and the head and brushes are quick to mount and replace. The eco!efficiency mode extends the battery runtime enormously (max. 3 h), and the tank rinsing system simplifies cleaning of the dirty water tank after floor cleaning. In addition, there is the auto-fill function for easy and time-saving filling of the fresh water tank and the V-shaped squeegee with a working width of 900 millimetres for residue-free removal of the dirty water even when cornering.
Features and benefits
Proven double-disc technologySimple brush replacement in seconds: unlocking the brush via foot pedal, locking by lowering the machine or clipping in manually. Quiet and energy-efficient disc brush head. Suitable for numerous applications. Pads and pad drive boards are also available.
Powerful traction driveEasy to operate thanks to continuous speed adjustment (forwards and backwards). Maximum speed can be preset. Operated by control levers on the handle.
Convenient Auto Fill functionComfortable filling of tank by hose. With automatic stop when the tank is full. Time-saving, as other work can be completed in the meantime.
EASY Operation selector switch
- Simple operation.
- The basic functions are easily controlled using the EASY switch.
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Simplifies operation and reduces teach-in time.
With 24 V/115 Ah battery (C5)
- Compatible built-in charger increases the lifetime of the battery.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- For significantly reduced energy consumption and substantially longer battery runtime.
- The eco!efficiency mode is extra quiet and optimal for noise-sensitive areas (such as hospitals or hotels).
Innovative KIK system
- Prevents operating errors with 2-key system.
- Reduced service costs thanks to less operating error.
- Machine can be optimally adjusted to different cleaning requirements.
Practical machine shape
- Slim design for easy manoeuvrability also in confined areas.
- The asymmetrical shape improves the view of the area to be cleaned.
- Optimal on uneven terrain, as brush head and chassis are independent of each other.
Patented tank rinsing system
- Easy and hygienic cleaning of the dirty water tank.
|Working width of brushes (mm)||650|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||900|
|Tank of fresh/dirty water (l)||60 / 60|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||3900|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||2340|
|Battery (V/Ah)||24 / 115|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 2|
|Power supply for battery charger (V/Hz)||100 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||180|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||26|
|Aisle turning width (mm)||1650|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||61|
|Total permissible weight (kg)||300|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1540 x 900 x 1160|
- Disc brush
- Powerful traction drive
- Battery and built-in charger included
- Squeegee, v-shape
- Tank-in-tank design
- Patented tank rinsing system
- Motor: Battery
- Auto Fill
- Type of suction lips: oil-proof
- Kärcher colour and operating concept
- Kärcher Intelligent Key System (KIK) with over 30 user languages and individual user rights
- Home Base fastening possibilities for mop or similar
- Easy Operation selector switch
- Ideal for maintenance cleaning in retail, DIY stores, shopping centres, commerce, industry and at airports.
- Ideal for building service contractors, e.g. in sports halls
- Ideal for cleaning airports, in industry and in the transport industry