Scrubber drier B 60 W Bp Pack 170Ah+D65+DOSE+Rinse+Autofill
The walk-behind scrubber dryer (60 l) for areas from 1000 to 2500 m² with a traction drive, KIK and tank rinsing system, auto-fill, disc brush head and maintenance-free battery (170 Ah).
The B 60 W Bp walk-behind scrubber dryer with drive, maintenance-free battery (24 V, 170 Ah) and KIK key system offers comfort as well as easy and safe handling. With the KIK key system, access rights are assigned to protect against incorrect operation. With the D 65 disc brush head (working width 65 cm) and a brush speed of 180 rpm, the machine is ideal for unstructured floors with an area performance of up to 2500 square metres. The brush contact pressure is adjustable and the head and brushes are quickly mounted and replaced. The eco!efficiency mode extends battery runtime enormously, and the tank rinsing system simplifies cleaning of the dirty water tank after floor cleaning. In addition, there is the auto-fill function for easy and time-saving filling of the fresh water tank. Furthermore, the V-shaped squeegee with a working width of 900 millimetres ensures residue-free suction of the dirty water even when cornering.
Features and benefits
Proven double-disc technologySimple brush replacement in seconds: unlocking the brush via foot pedal, locking by lowering the machine or clipping in manually. Quiet and energy-efficient disc brush head. Suitable for numerous applications. Pads and pad drive boards are also available.
Powerful traction driveEasy to operate thanks to continuous speed adjustment (forwards and backwards). Maximum speed can be preset. Operated by control levers on the handle.
Convenient Auto Fill functionComfortable filling of tank by hose. With automatic stop when the tank is full. Time-saving, as other work can be completed in the meantime.
EASY Operation selector switch
- Simple operation.
- The basic functions are easily controlled using the EASY switch.
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Simplifies operation and reduces teach-in time.
Powerful 170 Ah battery with on-board charger
- Compatible built-in charger increases the lifetime of the battery.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- For significantly reduced energy consumption and substantially longer battery runtime.
- The eco!efficiency mode is extra quiet and optimal for noise-sensitive areas (such as hospitals or hotels).
Innovative KIK system
- Yellow key for operators, grey key for supervisors.
- Reduced service costs due to fewer incidents of erroneous operation.
- Machine can be optimally adjusted to different cleaning requirements.
Patented tank rinsing system
- Easy and hygienic cleaning of the dirty water tank.
With DOSE cleaning agent dosing system.
- With on-board cleaning agent dosing unit.
- Precise and even dosing (can be set up to 3%).
- No contamination of the tank, since it is only filled with fresh water.
|Working width of brushes (mm)||650|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||900|
|Tank of fresh/dirty water (l)||60 / 60|
|Battery (V/Ah)||24 / 170|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 3|
|Power supply for battery charger (V/Hz)||100 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Brush rotational speed (rpm)||180|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||26|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||61|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1540 x 900 x 1160|
- Disc brush
- Powerful traction drive
- Battery and charger included
- Squeegee, v-shape
- Tank-in-tank design
- Patented tank rinsing system
- Motor: Battery
- Auto Fill
- Type of suction lips: oil-proof
- Kärcher colour and operating concept
- Kärcher Intelligent Key System (KIK) with over 30 user languages and individual user rights
- Home Base fastening possibilities for mop or similar
- Easy Operation selector switch
- Ideal for maintenance cleaning in retail, DIY stores, shopping centres, commerce, industry and at airports.
- Ideal for building service contractors, e.g. in sports halls
- Ideal for cleaning airports, in industry and in the transport industry