High pressure washer HD 6/15 M St
The compact HD 6/15 M St motor/pump unit for stationary use, with AC motor, wall mount, 600 litres per hour flow rate and automatic pressure relief.
The newly developed 3-piston axial pump with hardened stainless steel pistons is the core of our powerful HD 6/15 M St motor/pump unit with AC motor. It provides up to 20% higher energy efficiency and cleaning performance, guarantees a long service life and effortlessly ensures a working pressure of 150 bar. In order to protect the pump, a water fine filter is integrated which reliably removes dirt particles from the reclaim water. The automatic pressure relief feature also protects the pump and other high-pressure components from possible loads in stand-by operation. In addition, the middle-class machine has an extremely service- and user-friendly design, which means that all important components can be easily accessed. Whether it is used in a vertical or horizontal position: a clever 3-point support on the back of the machine ensures easy vertical mounting on walls (or horizontally as a built-in machine).
Features and benefits
High-quality equipmentAutomatic pressure relief for protecting the components extends their life. Powerful, 2-pole, air-cooled electric motor. High-quality brass cylinder head.
Flexible operationFor vertical and horizontal operation.
Prepared for stationary operationSimple and robust 3-point attachment for wall mounting on the rear of unit. Space-saving, compact design. Integrated storage possibilities reduce the set-up times.
- Easy access to the cylinder head through the open part at the bottom of the machine.
- Quick access to the electrical box by simple removal of the machine cover.
- Large, easy-to-reach water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in the water.
Increased energy efficiency
- Newly developed 3-piston axial pump with considerably reduced flow and pressure losses.
- 20% increase in cleaning performance and energy efficiency.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 230 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||560|
|Inlet temperature (°C)||60|
|Working pressure (bar/MPa)||150 / 15|
|Max. pressure (bar/MPa)||225 / 22,5|
|Connection load (kW)||3,1|
|Connection cable (m)||5|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||20,5|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||22,9|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||290 x 300 x 565|
- Pressure switch-off
- Perfect for building contractors, tradesmen, building service providers and municipalities