High-pressure washer HD 10/21-4 SXA Plus
The HD 10/21-4 SXA Plus cold water high-pressure cleaner. Made with premium quality materials and featuring an automatic hose reel and Vibrasoft rotary nozzle for performance and comfort.
The HD 10/21-4 SXA Plus cold water high-pressure cleaner delivers impressive ergonomics and premium quality. Effortless operation thanks to the EASY!Force Advanced high pressure gun with no holding force. Pressure and water volume adjusted via the Servo Control controller. The Vibrasoft rotary nozzle reduces vibrations and noise by up to 30 per cent. Assistance systems and an LED status display provide clear information. Excellent workmanship and the very best materials make this Super Class machine stand out from the crowd. The vertically mounted motor and pump unit, comprising a hard-wearing wobble pump with stainless steel pistons and a brass cylinder head, keeps the construction compact for maximum portability. Complete with a powerful 4-pole low-speed motor with air-water cooling system. Aluminium frame carriers form a lightweight yet robust chassis, suitable for crane loading. Includes ultra-guard high-pressure hose with robust Teflon® coating and an automatic hose reel capable of winding and unwinding even under pressure and at an angle of up to 45 °, for up to 50 per cent quicker set-up times.
Features and benefits
Automatic hose reelAutomatic winding and unwinding up to an angle of 45 °, even under pressure. Scratch-resistant and smooth Ultra Guard HD hose with Teflon® coating. Set-up times up to twice as fast.
Compact upright design concept based on vertical arrangement of motor and pump unitSmall footprint and space-saving proportions. Easy to manoeuvre and transport. Maximum stability ensures a stable footing for the machine.
4-pole low-speed motor with air-water cooling system, robust pump with stainless steel pistons and brass cylinder headLong service life and low maintenance costs. High performance and high efficiency. With suction feature and up to 60 °C water temperature.
Ergonomic Vibrasoft Dirt Blaster
- Reduces vibrations by up to 30%.
- Reduces volume and noise level.
- Rotary nozzle takes the hard work out of extensive cleaning tasks.
Intelligently designed service concept facilitates quick operations on site
- Swivelling pump head.
- Convenient oil fill level display and oil drain hole integrated in the chassis.
- Modular construction, comprising pump, motor and control cabinet.
Wide-ranging accessories with EASY!Lock
- Pressure and water volume can be adjusted on the Servo Control controller positioned between the lance and trigger gun.
- EASY!Force Advanced for fatigue-free work without any holding force.
- Rotating 1050 mm stainless steel lance.
Multiple storage spaces for accessories integrated into the machine
- Stowage compartment.
- Adjustable hooks, e.g. for storing second lance or electric cable.
- Storage for high pressure hose.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 376 - 424 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||500 - 1000|
|Inlet temperature (°C)||60|
|Working pressure (bar)||50 - 210|
|Max. pressure (bar)||250|
|Connected load (kW)||8|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||75,5|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||84,6|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||607 x 518 x 1063|
- Spray gun: EASY!Force Advanced
- Spray gun with soft grip padding
- High-pressure hose: 20 m, ID 8, 315 bar
- Spray lance: 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
- Dirt Blaster
- 4-pole, three-phase motor with air and water cooling
- 3-piston axial pump: With stainless steel pistons
- Pressure switch-off
- Integrated water fine filter
- High-pressure spray lance
- Oil level indicator
- Servo control
- Brass water inlet
- Cleaning tractors, machines and implements in agriculture
- Cleaning machines and equipment on the building site, such as cement mixers, scaffolding, wheel loaders, diggers or concrete pumps
- Cleaning production machinery in industry, such as in paint shops, in food production or in the manufacturing sector
- Cleaning vehicles in transport sector, such as trucks, ships, aeroplanes or buses
- Cleaning communal spaces such as public squares, driveways, fountains or car parks