MT HT 550/36
Interchangeable attachment for our MT 36 Bp battery-powered multi tool: Convenient MT HT 550/36 pole hedge trimmer for precise results for demanding jobs on tall hedges or close to the ground.
Particularly tall hedges or areas close to the ground are a challenge in many ways. The convenient MT HT 550/36 pole hedge trimmer for the MT 36 Bp battery-powered multi-tool makes easy work of the these demanding tasks. In addition, the interchangeable attachment boasts high-quality blades and simple angle adjustment, which, in combination, ensures precise cuts for the best results.
Features and benefits
Adjusting the cutting angle
- Cutting angle can be adjusted to virtually any position.
Diamond-ground cutting blade
- Minimal maintenance effort and long lifetime.
- Low heat generation and high efficiency.
- Easily and conveniently dispose of cuttings.
- Lightweight for easy handling.
- Compact and easy to transport and store.
Complete flexibility within the Kärcher 36 V platform
- Battery can be quickly changed to other machines as needed.
- Increases productivity and safety while working.
No emission of harmful substances and CO₂
- Protects the environment and the health of the user.
Significantly lower vibration compared to petrol-powered machines
- Effortless work over long periods.
- Protects the user's health.
Up to 90% lower operating and maintenance costs compared to petrol-powered tools
- Particularly economical, as there are no petrol costs.
|Cutting length (mm)||550|
|Tooth spacing (mm)||28|
|Cutting angle (°)||180|
|Battery platform||36 V battery platform|
|Runtime per battery charging (min)||max. 100 (6,0 Ah) / max. 125 (7,5 Ah)|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||2,3|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||4,3|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1280 x 130 x 100|
- Blade guard
- Hedge broom
- For the sides, bottom and top of tall hedges and shrubs
- For pruning tall shrubs and hedge tops
- Ideal for shaping, e.g. when pruning in a pyramid shape
- Cut and prune hard-to-reach areas of hedges and shrubs