WD 6 P S
Ultra-high suction power and energy efficiency: The wet and dry vacuum cleaner stands out from the crowd thanks to its 8 gallon stainless steel container with drain screw, power outlet, 26 foot cord and 11.5 foot suction hose.
Energy-efficient, super-powered suction: The WD 6 P S achieves the best possible cleaning results on all types of dirt, whether dry or wet, fine or coarse. The wet and dry vacuum cleaner is equipped with a robust 8 gallon stainless steel container with drain screw, a 26 foot cord, a 11.5 foot suction hose with handle, stainless steel tubes, a switchable floor nozzle, a flat pleated filter and a fleece filter bag. The integrated power outlet with automatic on/off switch allows power tools such as saws or sanders to be connected. The resulting dirt is immediately removed by suction. The rotary switch allows the user to adjust the suction power to meet their needs. Wet and dry dirt can be vacuumed without having to change the filter thanks to the flat pleated filter. The filter can be removed in a matter of seconds while avoiding any contact with dirt. The filter can be cleaned by pressing the filter cleaning button. The removable handle with electrostatic protection allows accessories to be connected directly to the suction hose. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and Diisononyl phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Features and benefits
Power outlet with automatic on/off control for working with small, light power toolsDirt created during planning, sawing or sanding is removed directly. The suction funtion is automatically switched on/off via the power tool.
Easy filter cleaningSemi-automatic filter cleaning for extended filter life and no-mess cleaning. Pulsed air moves dirt from the filter to the container at the push of a button. Suction performance is quickly restored.
Patented filter removal technologyTop mounted filter allows quick and easy removal from the filter box – without coming into contact with dirt. No need to open the tank. Switch to wet cleaning without removing the filter!
Hose storage on the device head
- The suction hose can be stored in a space-saving manner by hanging it on the device head.
- Intuitive securing mechanisms for left- and right-handed users.
Fleece filter bag
- Triple-layered, extremely tear-resistant fleece material
- For longer-lasting suction power and outstanding dust retention.
Practical cable and accessory storage
- Space-saving, secure and on-board accessories storage.
Practical storage position
- Quick and easy intermediate storage of suction tube and floor nozzle during work interruptions.
- Offers the possibility of attaching different nozzles directly to the suction hose.
Integrated blower function
- Blower function quickly moves dirt and debris from hard-to-reach areas
- Effortless dirt removal, e.g. from gravel.
- Gentle cleaning for delicate surfaces or intricate objects.
|Energy use (W)||1300|
|Rated input power (A/W)||min. 100 / max. 720|
|Dirt container capacity (gal)||5.3|
|Container material||Stainless steel|
|Color||Device head yellow Device bumper yellow|
|Power cable (ft)||26.25|
|Standard accessory ID (mm)||35|
|Power supply (V/Hz)||120 / 60|
|Weight without accessories (lb)||21.8|
|Weight incl. packaging (lb)||30|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (in)||16.5 x 15 x 27.3|
- Suction hose: 11.5 ft, with bent handle, Plastic
- Removable handle with static shock protection
- Wet and dry floor nozzle: Switchable
- Crevice nozzle
- Flexible suction hose: 3.28 ft, 35 mm
- Adapter for connecting electric tools
- Suction Tube: 2 Piece(s), 1.64 ft, 35 mm, Stainless steel
- Fleece filter bag: 1 Piece(s)
- Flat pleated filter: in removable filter cartridge
- Power outlet with automatic on/off switch
- Filter cleaning function
- On/Off switch
- Power control
- Blower function
- Intermediate parking position of the handle on the device head
- Hose storage on the device head
- Storage space for small parts
- Comfortable 3in1 carry handle
- Cable hook
- Parking position
- Accessory storage on the device
- Drain screw
- Sturdy bumper
- Caster wheels: 5 Piece(s)
- Working with small, light power tools
- Interior car cleaning
- Outdoor areas, patios and gardens
- Large amounts of water
- Entrance areas
Find parts for WD 6 P S
Find parts & diagrams for your Kärcher cleaning equipment. Select “Find Parts” to begin your search or contact your authorized Kärcher dealer or retailer.