The optimal entry-level set with nozzle, tap connector and 2 connectors (one includes Aqua Stop). Immediately ready for easy watering of the garden.
The perfectly coordinated nozzle set for your garden. The nozzle (no. 2.645-264.0) is perfect for simple watering tasks. Thanks to the continuously adjustable spraying patterns, the water distribution can be switched between cone and point jet as required. It can be used to water flowers and plants, but also to remove coarse dirt from around the garden. When the nozzle is not in use, the water flow on the spray nozzle can simply be turned off. The set also contains a G3/4" tap connector with G1/2" reducer, as well as 2 robust universal connectors - one with Aqua Stop. This prevents the water flow at the end of the hose, even when the tap is open, for example if the nozzle is removed. The connectors can also be used for all conventional garden hose diameters. By the way: Nozzles and connectors from Kärcher are compatible will all available click systems and can be connected to your garden hose without any problems.
Features and benefits
Small and compact
- Easy to use.
- For securely detaching accessories from the hose without splashing.
- Optimum protection against frost damage.
Spraying pattern continuously definable from hard jet to cone jet
- Ideal for watering (cone jet) and cleaning (point jet).
Universal couplings (1/2", 5/8", 3/4")
- Suitable for all standard garden hoses.
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||0,1|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||131 x 36 x 36|
- Number of spray patterns, 2
- Self-draining function
- Cone jet
- Point jet
- Suitable for simple watering tasks
- For watering plants and flowerbeds
- For cleaning lightly soiled surfaces