High-pressure washer HDS 9/20-4 Classic
The hot water high-pressure cleaner HDS 9/20-4 Classic impresses with robustness, reliability and a very good price-performance ratio. With sturdy pipe frame and crankshaft pump.
Whether it is for tough cleaning applications in agriculture, on construction sites, in the automotive or transport industry: Our mobile hot water high-pressure cleaner HDS 9/20-4 Classic impresses with great reliability, robustness and an excellent price-performance ratio. A very sturdy pipe frame ensures the best possible protection of the machine against external impacts while the powerful crankshaft pump guarantees very good cleaning results. The 30-litre fuel pump enables very long cleaning applications with hot water – particularly resource-friendly and economical thanks to the eco!efficiency mode. All key components are very easy to access and service thanks to the open design.
Features and benefits
Very reliable and robust
- Powerful crankshaft pump for top cleaning results.
- Robust pipe frame for protection against external impacts on the machine.
- With proven safety technology from Kärcher for trouble-free work.
Efficient burner engineering
- High degree of efficiency with low emissions and long life.
- Long work applications thanks to 30-l fuel tank.
Very mobile design
- Puncture-proof, large wheels for safe manoeuvring on uneven surfaces.
- With crane hook for simple transport.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow rate (l/h)||900|
|Working pressure (bar)||200|
|Temperature (for supply 12 °C) (°C)||up to 80|
|Connected load (kW)||7|
|Consumption of heating oil or gas at full load (kg/h)||5,9|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||30|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||147,1|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||153,5|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||880 x 700 x 900|
- Spray gun: Standard
- High-pressure hose: 10 m, ID 8, 315 bar
- Spray lance: 850 mm
- Power nozzle
- Dry-running protection