Industrial vacuum IVS 100/55 M
The IVS 100/55 M super-class industrial vacuum for removing very large quantities of fine dusts that are hazardous to health. With dust class M certificate and 5.5 kW side channel blower.
Suitable for both mobile and stationary continuous use, our IVS 100/55 M super-class industrial vacuum is suitable for safely vacuuming very large quantities of fine dusts that are hazardous to health. Certified for dust class M and energy-efficient (IE2), the vacuum cleaner also impresses with its strong three-phase motor and high-performance 5.5 kW side channel blower. Thanks to the integrated soft start-up function, it can even be easily operated using any conventional 16-amp industrial power socket. For maximum mobility, there are various storage options available for housing accessories. The large 16-pleated star filter takes up very little space and is reliably cleaned by means of a horizontal filter shaker. A gearbox consistently ensures optimum cleaning results, regardless of the force applied, and is therefore extremely convenient for the user. Likewise, the set-down mechanism of the 100-litre stainless steel container makes it easier for the user to empty it. The optional remote control for switching the machine on and off from a distance of up to 30 m also demonstrates the user-friendliness of the IVS 100/55 M.
Features and benefits
Dust class M
- Complete device certified according to DIN EN 60335-2-69 for dust class M.
Wear-resistant side channel blower
- With 5.5 kW power and soft start for large quantities of dust and solids.
- For strong suction power and service life of at least 20,000 hours.
- Suitable for multiple shift operation and/or with multiple suction points.
Manual IVS filter cleaning
- Effortless operation by means of an ergonomically placed lever if required.
- Extends the life of the filter and thus reduces the maintenance effort.
- Identical cleaning results, regardless of the amount of force used.
Equipped with extra-large star filter
- Also suitable for oily and adhesive dusts thanks to special coating.
- Also suitable for large quantities of dust.
|Supply voltage (Ph/V/Hz)
|3 / 400 / 50
|Air flow (l/s/m³/h)
|138 / 500
|240 / 24
|Container content (l)
|Rated input power (kW)
|Filter areas (m²)
|Connection nominal diameter
|Accessory nominal diameter
|ID 70 ID 50
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))
|Weight without accessories (kg)
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)
|1202 x 686 x 1465
- Accessories included in the scope of delivery: no
- Container emptying: Set-down trolley